1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Join us on our discord server for fun gaming evenings, discussions, music and much more!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you!
    Dismiss Notice

Open the points...

Discussion in 'Dustbowl - 176.57.142.80:27085' started by mermite, Apr 17, 2015.

?

Open The Points For Typical Attack/Defend Gameplay?

Poll closed Apr 24, 2015.
  1. Yes - Open them to be captured

100.0%
  2. No - Leave them closed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. mermite

mermite Banned

Steam:
    Could I suggest that rather than having a TDM Dustbowl server, that you open the points and make it more of a public server as I believe this will attract more players to the server.

What I mean by a public server is like your typical Dustbowl, when you click quickplay and it takes you to a random server. This is more appealing to players and I think having 2 TDM hightowers is enough TDM servers. It seems a little pointless having a server up that won't attract many regulars.

Please.

AMq9h4L.

2. inu

inu Well-Known Member

Steam:
    TDM Dustbowl? If I knew we had that I would have called someone a retard ages ago.

3. mermite

mermite Banned

Steam:
    We've had it for a while now. The player base is pretty much non-exsistant. I think that slight bump in the players in the image was me, Lukas and Evo joining.

4. Joe

Joe Active Member

Steam:
    I would join if the actual game worked.

5. Supreme

Supreme Active Member

Steam:
    You play class warfare, I didn't expect you to be picky about a gamemode not working.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List