Oops .. I did it again! (1 Viewer)

Matth

I PLAYED WITH YOUR HEART, GOT LOST IN THE GAME.. OH BABY BABY! ?

As I announced 2-3 months ago already to my admin team and the whole VSH community, I'm resigning. And this time, for the last time.
Life goes on, I'm very close to ending this final Engineering master at University and I need to focus, also I got tired of the admin duties and I wanna be free.
I still enjoy VSH but many times I connect just cause I have to.. and that's pretty sad. My sessions reduced a lot, along with my interest.

There would be so many things to say about the total of 3.5 years I spent here as admin (holy shi, time runs..). This experience helped me a lot.

The most important thing, I wanna tell this to my four trial admins:
I'm sorry if I'm resigning now, leaving you without a dedicated full to help you. I'm deeply sorry, and that's why I didn't post this thread 2-3 months ago. I was waiting for new green(s) since late Summer - when I even publicly announced my intentions in order to speed up promos... Sadly, everything here (promotions, maps, updates, etc.) always takes an eternity to be done.

The second thing, that's for you @Kevin .
I deeply respect you and what you've managed to create, giving chance to many people here to meet and become great e-friends. Without you, that would have never happened. Thank you.
Still, I disagree with your periodic (periodic, not continuous) lack of interest towards this community, also lack of respect towards some donors in the past - which is even worse. I understand that you got a job and a life outside. Maybe you should have given more effective powers to trustworthy people like Madact, helping you to manage all this, as we suggested multiple times. Of course, choices are up to you.

I'd also like to thank all the many people that made me enjoy this very long admin experience at its best. I'll mention just 2 very special people:
@Furken : I'm really happy and proud of what you have become. You are a very nice person, you know what I think of you. Hoping to meet someday.
@Roar : You'd literally be the only reason why I would ever come to the UK (maybe also tea, idk). Thanks for everything, you're great bro.

Thank you all for reading. See you in game.

Im honestly speechless, I knew you were planning on resigning before, but I didn't know it was this fast. Thank you for teaching me the ropes aswell as being a friend in general. I wish you the best of luck and I hope to speak to you every now and then!

• Friendly
Reactions: Matth
Matt thank you for everything you did for me personally and VSH. I'd have been lost without your guidance when we were promoted together back in the day. Greatest admin and one of the greatest friends I've met here. Early congratulations on your Masters degree! Love you lots :nekoheart:

Thanks for being a great admin matth. Last of the og vsh admins has fallen.

• Friendly
Thank you for everything Matt, If I had an problem I could always ask you for guidance. I didn't think it would happen so soon but I respect your decision.
Lets see, maybe we can do that at some point, take care :nekoheart:

• Friendly
Uhm ah shit. Sad to see you leaving the admin team, thanks for everything you have done for me and also for the community/vsh. Focusing on your future is the best thing you can do for sure. Good luck in everything you attempt and don't forget to pop up on vsh/steam from time to time. Much love <3

• Friendly
Been a long time coming, but even then, still not ready for it. Gonna miss having our full admin around but its for the best man, wish ya a good future man

• Friendly

Users who are viewing this thread