Completed omg new map???!(cool) (1 Viewer)

Add this map to panda?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold

Donator
So there is a map that's pretty epic i tested it with @vinny @Coolerbag729 and @ultimateHQ and they seemed to like it. The map is called
jb_Alkatraz_v18

The map is like chreiten but better the map is big but also not that big? its a good size to play jailbreak on!

here is the link

So there is a map that's pretty epic i tested it with @vinny @Coolerbag729 and @ultimateHQ and they seemed to like it. The map is called
jb_Alkatraz_v18

The map is like chreiten but better the map is big but also not that big? its a good size to play jailbreak on!

here is the link
Would be nice if you could make a poll. Map looks good and would probably be a good asset to the jailbreak servers.

Good map although I've heard it has crashing issues related to too many entities which is a big problem especially when the server has a lot of players.

• Informative
Reactions: Gold and ultimateHQ
This looks like one of those maps that if it would get added back in 2013 everyone would kinda like it but it would be removed in 2016 and everyone would be nostalgic about it in 2018 and it gets added again in 2019

Reactions: vinny
@Gold @Semicolon backslash Mind testing this with me tomorrow or possibly another time? Id like to look into the possible crashing issue and give it a good look myself before voting. If we just rush to implement this and it happens to crash frequently then that could have a negative impact on the server.

• Agree
Reactions: Gold
Mapper is aware of entity problem will most likely get fixed in a few days
91669DE6-2C91-4C57-8321-C5A6355BF2C7.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: Gold
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread