Declined Ok? -TRGGB2 Admin Application #3? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRGGB2

- Your name and/or nickname
TRGGB2/TRG/Aron L

- Your age

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
@Semicolon Backslash Gave me permission for me to apply

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

STEAM_0:1:439517813

- Your general online times and your timezone

My current timezone is EST (Eastern Time)
On the weekdays: 1:00PM to 11:00PM
On the weekends: 10:00AM - 12:45PM + 3:00 PM - 11:00

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

I'm currently applying for US JB and yes. I mostly visit other servers like US Trade and EU FF2 and Vs hale on my free time. I mostly interact with the regulars there.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes, I do have a mic.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

Nope. I do not have any past experience as Admin or Moderator

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Sort of. I know the basic commands but I'll be willing to learn.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

Jb is one of my main gamemodes and a favorite of that. I'm mostly active around this community for 1.5 years now so I know all of the rules on jailbreak on how things function. It's always frustrating for me to see rulebreakers on the field causing trouble and I had to take 30 minutes of my time making reports when no admin is around or not responding to the calls. Even though there will be rulebreakers, everyone deserves a chance. Which is my app will include 2 warnings instead of one. Punishment lengths will be 8 till perm instead of the usual 5 or 6 till perm.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
GuardBans (Freekilling/AFK BLU/baiting)
--> Warn #1 / Warn #2
--> 2 Hour Guardban
--> 6 Hour Guardban
--> 12 Hour Guardban
--> 1 Day Guardban
--> 1 Week Guardban
--> 1 Month Guardban
--> 2 Month Guardban
--> Permanent Guardban

MFK
If accidental:
-->1 week Guardban + 12 hour ban
--> 2 Month Guardban + 1 Day Ban
--> Permanent Guardban + 1 Week ban

If intentional:
Permanent Guardban + 1 Week ban

Microphone / Chat Related Punishments (Micspamming / Overtalking / Spamming / Racial Slur / Insults + Offensive Language / Etc)

--> Warn #1 / Warn #2
--> 2 Hours
--> 6 Hours
--> 12 Hours
--> 1 Day
--> 1 Week
--> 1 Month
--> 2 Months
--> Permanent

Bans (Exploiting + Call admin abuse + NSFW/Inappropriate Objector)
--> Warn #1 / Warn #2 + slay (Only exploiting) + kick ( Only for objector)
--> 2 Hours
--> 6 Hours
--> 12 Hours
--> 1 Day
--> 1 Week
--> 1 Month
--> 2 Months
--> Permanent

Cheating (Wallhacks/Aim assist/Etc)
Ban the maximum time possible since trials can't perm ban and bring evidence to mentor or full admin.

NSFW Spray or Inappropriate Spray
--> Ask the target to change his/her spray and kick
--> Perm Sprayban

Information:
My HLstats
My Chatlogs
Sourceban (1) ; Latest ban by PNN
Sourceban (2) ; Latest Communitcation block by Bambi

Old Apps:

Sending the calling card:
@Sin.
@Semicolon Backslash
@A Wild Tryhard
@Random Coffee Table
@PNN
@Gold

-Thank me later gold ;D

Hello TRG, thanks for applying. I will be a bit blunt, this application is a bit lacking, especially in the punishment departments. At panda we generally try to keep to the warning + 6 stacks system and is pretty universal across all admins here, not just jb. The exact stacking should be similar (it doesn't need to be exact) to other admins and should probably be updated in the comments below what they would be. Also worth noting that warnings are generally pretty visible (ie csay blasts something in the middle of the screen) and are visible by everyone on the server), and after that it is generally a punishment, though exact specifics can be worked out in a trial phase if you are accepted.

I'd also like to mention that teambans count time connected to a server, not time in general. Consider a month to be equally about a year in regular play, so two months would basically be two years. For all intents and purposes, I generally view a week teamban as almost permanent for anyone who isn't a regular. I would also suggest looking at other accepted jb admins to work around what you think the teambans should be.

Outside of that, I do think that you are quite mature for your age and your sessions and general play times are quite good. You know the rules and do report, so that isn't really a problem. I think you could be good, but for right now I will wait to see the adjustments mentioned above before giving a + or -, but I think that you could be solid.

Hey Coffee, Thank you for replying. I heard your calling.
I will revise my punishments as follows.

Guardban related:
--> Warn
--> 3 hour
--> 6 Hour
--> 12 hour
--> 1 Day
--> 2 Day
--> Permanent

MFK accidential
1 Day Teamban + 1 Hour ban
2 Day Teamban + 2 Hour ban
Perm Teamban + 1 week ban

Communication related:
--> Warn
--> 6 Hours
--> 12 Hours
--> 18 Hours
--> 3 Days
--> 1 Week
--> Permanent

Ban related:
--> Warn
--> 6 Hours
--> 12 Hours
--> 18 Hours
--> 3 Days
--> 1 Week
--> Permanent

Edited: Revised MFK accidental

Last edited:
Reactions: Random Coffee Table
Hello,

What a chad who just applied for admin, and how the fuck are you 14 years old. Well, props to you for making me genually belive you were atleast 16/17. You're a really well known player on the server, and I belive everyone enjoys playing with you, atleast I do. I am not gonna repeat what RCT said, and I see you did some changes, so that's good.

Now there is one thing I would have to take my time on thinking about regarding which admins are online at certain times. Hence staying neutral until I have thought about it.

I wish you the best of luck!

Hey, trggb2 3rd times the charm!

I completely stand with Random coffee table with how the app looks. For some reason its missing something but I can't put my finger on it, could only be me so ill just drop it. About how you act on the servers it's pretty decent. You warn properly and act like a mature young adult. The only possible issue I can think of if you get admin is when someone won't take you seriously because of your age, really hope I'm not the only one here. Id also likes to touch upon what on what PNN said on how a lot of admins are online and your sessions overlap with our current admin's schedule. It's not the most preferred but it's still could be a good edition to the team

With all that being said I feel like +1ing you would be the best option here.

Hey gold, Thanks for the reply. Same goes for you PNN, I read your response as well ;D. Sorry if I'm late for the response, I just got back home.
Id also likes to touch upon what on what PNN said on how a lot of admins are online and your sessions overlap with our current admin's schedule. It's not the most preferred but it's still could be a good edition to the team
Sorry if my schedule feels a little wonkers. I hope this answers your questions...
On the weekends I have to help out my mother every Saturday which explains the cut offs on the weekends.
On the weekdays I have school through that period. My school schedule is 9:00AM to 1:00PM if you are wondering.
The only possible issue I can think of if you get admin is when someone won't take you seriously because of your age, really hope I'm not the only one here.
I can see that happening. It doesn't effect me negatively through my entire life since I'm pretty much use to it. I appreciate your concern.

Hey TRG,

Punishments look quite a bit better, while I don't totally agree, they are generally pretty close and everyone has their own opinions for stacking. I will echo Gold's concern about people not taking you seriously due to your age but you've addressed that and I personally don't really mind you being on at similar times, even though we've grown as a team we can't always be on and jb needs pretty regular help due to its nature, so I think that the pros outweigh the cons here a decent amount with good mentoring. +1

The app is a bit of a let-down I'll be honest, I still wonder if people will walk over you if you're admin and you don't cover a time slot we don't already have covered. On the other hand you've been doing tons of reports for a while now and have become a respected regular on the server. I'm going to remain Neutral for now but I'm sure with time you can change my mind.

• Friendly
Reactions: TRGGB2
I think your age will be a big issue if you were accepted. I wasn't awake for the permission to apply conversation and I don't think you are on at the times we would really need you as most of the current team is on at the same time as you are. You’re a big help on the server with calls and reports but there are times where your age comes through in silliness. -1

• Friendly
  • Agree
Reactions: booba and TRGGB2
Heya Semi and sin. I heard your calling.

The app is a bit of a let-down I'll be honest, I still wonder if people will walk over you if you're admin and you don't cover a time slot we don't already have covered.
and I don't think you are on at the times we would really need you as most of the current team

Sorry if the app is a let-down in your opinion. I'm pretty much only dedicate myself to whatever time possible because I don't want my app to interfere with my education. If I start trying to be more
active rather than my education that can hurt my performance on my first semester. I will mostly make up for it by being more active on the server.

I think your age will be a big issue if you were accepted.
I can see that coming. This is what mostly @Gold said about my age on people not taking me seriously. I can see the major flaw of my app coming in a declining route due to my age.

You’re a big help on the server with calls and reports but there are times where your age comes through in silliness.
During the times that you were gone I stopped acting silly. That is long gone out of the window. I've now mostly warned and pay attention more on whats going on.

Reactions: Sin.
I basically think the same as semi. you've got potential and a good reputation, but half the team's already east-coast and the app is a bit wonky. Neutral for now.

• Friendly
Reactions: Sin. and TRGGB2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread