Ok, another (hopefully better) suggestion for NYJB (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jose Stalino

Ok so my old was kinda garbage, so here’s a better one: Have there be a plugin where you need at least 3 hours of being alive on JB to be on Blu.
Of course this would be disable when if the statistics service changes again, but here’s my reasoning for this.
I’m just saying that if new players to the server want to be on Blu, but doesn’t know any of the rules, then they would watch experienced blues do their work to then show newbies how things roll here on Blu.

Now, I know the rules page exists, but the command may not always work for people with not the best of computers.

I've heard this suggestion before, it never really goes anywhere cause no one can do it or no one has found the pluggin.

I'd like a link at least, or some information about if this exists.

Let's first get down to earth before we start making polls.

I need something to go off, not just an idea. Things will never get done if all we're going to be stuck at is the idea stage.

Do the research, see if there is something similar to this.

Yeah, I found nothing. I even tried making something like it but my brain is too small to do this

This whole suggestion sounds unfair to me to be honest, What if people who actually know how to play jailbreak join from other communities and then they have to wait 3 hours to play on blue? That'll most likely drive them away don't you think? We will always have new players join, some bad and some good. I say it's up to the regulars to teach them how to play, I am so done with people screaming over mic at new players who don't understand. Help them, Don't be an asshole.

• Agree
Reactions: Jack8t and Gold
Checked out a bunch of different jailbreak communities, It appears none of them run something quite like this.

So we would need someone to develop this if at all possible, but right now nobody can.

Also, after chatting with the jailbreak admins, we concluded we wouldn't like to see this implemented anyways.

Going to decline this, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread