Accepted oh (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've recently been punishing fr0zen_nebula so I'll be keeping my eye out.
As for blackhat yeah that's not all right so I've put him up for a teamban.

If you don't mind me saying, it's interesting. I believe the reason why you killed fr0 was because he re went back into what could be classed as an AFK taunt? So far I've been thinking that's allowed multiply times because it's class as AFK even though you keep needing to press your taunt key for it.
Generally interesting but I feel maybe making jailbreak too strict. I get it, fr0 keeps contractor glitching and everybody wants their points but if you killed him or not 'a rebeler is a rebeler' I generally wouldn't think he would be. That's my opinion on what happened. Thing is people will ask 'so hey is he freekilling' well no not really cause he has a point. Re-entering an afk taunt requires you to hit the button yet again. I'd only see it standard if the person got freehit out of the taunt.
It's like people kill me over switching my weapon from melee to medigun. Not exactly fair but technically they are in their rights to do so. What I do fear though that I've seen yesterday is over-evaluating what innocent actions could mark someone as KOS.
Anyways something to think about. Perhaps a discussion in a suggestion thread worthy. Sorry for rambling on your thread but it was pointed out to me that I should take note on what you did within it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread