Oh Hello There! (1 Viewer)

King Wiggler

Donator
Oh hello, I am The Trash Man. I have played on this community for about a year now if I'm correct, I currently play games such as Team Fortress 2, Garry's Mod, and Warframe. I used to staff for a Darkrp server on Garry's Mod called NCBA. I resigned pretty recently because I couldn't keep the consistent time schedule they wanted as its close to the end of my school year. Not to mention if I get accepted here (which I doubt will happen, not active enough on forums or the server) it would have been too much for me to handle. But going back to the games section I am actively on discord but I am American so normally when EU people are on I am either asleep or at school. If you wanna add me on discord my discord is The Trash Man#5366 but I am in the Panda Discord Server right now if you can't find me. I am quite friendly and enjoy this community quite a bit. I left a while back and decided I might as well return and enjoy my old friends only to find some new people to be friends with. And well I enjoy the community now as I did back then. I hope if we meet that we can be friends. Anyways I am dragging this on too long so yeah, if your reading this; Have a good Day/Evening/Night!

• Haha
  • Funny
Reactions: Dandy and TWC
mfw you have been on this community for more then 5 months and you just now make a welcome post LKMAOAOAOWOAEDSJFKRMSDKOFGNDS'OJLGJN;DFSGN JODFSAGNJO MUETRA JKL. ,;MUDXCVFRTBG .LMKJ,UCVFRDBGHT XYZYL. JMUIK, sorry just had a stroke

• Dumb
Reactions: Husky and TWC
Your app will be considered for 4 months and then denied for inactivity. :)

Users who are viewing this thread