Declined Official Dodgeball CQC/Stealing Rules and Punishments (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize that the CQC thing was a longshot but the thing im actually serious about is also what you just also said. Almost all the time USA admins DO NOT wait a second to slay and instantly do it. Even when I say " It was heading straight towards me! " they dont do a respawn.
Yeah we do that, but saying "It was heading straight towards me!" doesn't really mean you need to be respawned. I generally rethink if the slay way right if the player says it was going to kill them. If they weren't in the middle of the map, on the enemy teams side, in front of other players etc. but was a pure accident due to other players, then I respawn. Other admins might do it differently, it really depends on the situation and on which admin is on at the time.

As for the long ban times, they're long so the player can realize what they're doing wrong. The more previous bans the longer the ban is, keep in mind that you only have 5 chances, and maybe another if you appeal. If a player is always banned for a short period of time, they either won't notice or care about it until it's a permanent ban.

• Agree
Reactions: Silorak and Bass
The rules are fine. Admins need to make sure steals looked intentional rather than slay someone the instant a message pops up. If the player encounters admins who punish them unjustly, they should record it and report the admin rather than assume the rules are flawed.

Thats what I get from all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread