Invalid NY Jailbreak Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before you read this my younger brother posted this on my account and asked a admin if they can apply. This is my actual forum that he posted. That is why my application was declined.

- Your name and/or nickname
treyplayx3, Trey Carter in real life
- Your age
- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
treyplayx3 (Couldn't find out how to.)
- Your general online times and your timezone
A few hours after school (3PM) in the Eastern Time Zone.
- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
NY Jailbreak, I would take a few hours of my life to help make PandaCommunity's servers the best!
- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes.
- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I have no previous experience as admin or mod. This is my first time.
- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
No.
- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I have read through PandaCommunity's Forum and Jailbreak rules many times.
- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments. In NY Jailbreak, Freekilling will result in the slay of the player, if it continues it'll result in the kick or a ban from the guards team (a normal ban if it continues after a unban from guards). This is the only rule I know what punishments would be good. Thank you!

Gpxjbvm.png

- Your age 15
my younger brother

hqYHs2C.png

Need 72 hours (3 days) of connection time to apply.

STEAM_0:0:97859261
SteamID for the next time.

• Agree
Reactions: SharpTips
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread