Declined NY Jailbreak Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Your name and/or nickname
treyplayx3, Trey Carter in real life
- Your age
- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
treyplayx3 (Couldn't find out how to.)
- Your general online times and your timezone
A few hours after school (3PM) in the Eastern Time Zone.
- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
NY Jailbreak, I would take a few hours of my life to help make PandaCommunity's servers the best!
- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes.
- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I have no previous experience as admin or mod. This is my first time.
- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
No.
- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I have read through PandaCommunity's Forum and Jailbreak rules many times.
- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments. In NY Jailbreak, Freekilling will result in the slay of the player, if it continues it'll result in the kick or a ban from the guards team (a normal ban if it continues after a unban from guards). This is the only rule I know what punishments would be good. Thank you!

This dude private messaged me and asked me this.

I am under the age of 15 to apply for admin so I need permission from an admin. P.S. I would like to apply for jailbreak and my SteamID is treyplayx3.

So Declined because you are lying outof your ass since you are implying here your age is 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread