Declined Nuke em (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostpieguy

Ok believe it or not this is my last suggestion for a while but I have an idea to make a new game called nuke em

I came up with the idea to make a game a lot like tennis and dodgeball where there is a net and 2 teams. the idea is for each team to airblast the ball over the net but if the rocket hits the floor the person closest to it is out or if you were the last person to hit it and it doesn't go over the net you will be out.

Reactions: TBotV63 and Cryptic
I'm sorry but making sure the ball goes into the right direction at the right speed and trajectory is insanely hard in tf2

Would it be possible to add walls around the stadium so that if the rocket goes to far it will bounce off the wall?

Would it be possible to add walls around the stadium so that if the rocket goes to far it will bounce off the wall?
you said it was gonna be a ball o_O

"Elimination Nukem (or Nukemball) is similar to volleyball; however, you catch the ball and throw it over the net rather then hit it. The object is to get all the other team's players out by throwing the ball over the net and getting it to land on their side. If the other team fails to catch it, the player who touched the ball or is closest to the ball when it hits the ground is out."

This game's awesome; I used to play it all the time. I don't believe it's doable on TF2 dodgeball, but if it is, sign me up.

A video, if the description of the game's still confusing.

I kinda like the idea and it seems doable enough tbh.
Now that I think about it, I guess you can just change the rocket's physics and have maps dedicated to nukeem? A map that splits into two sides by a glass wall that's tall enough to prevent downspikes, and a rocket (without bounce) that curves over the glass wall and targets any portion of the opponent's floor?

Reactions: TBotV63
I was looking at joined for some reason XD and saw Tvbot joined may and thought it had been 4 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread