Now let me start off with this. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no intention of being unbanned so im not posting my name or steam id you all know who i am. However with that said i also believe that Matthew was falsely banned. Now i know iv been one of the biggest pains in an head admins "prick's" back this past week. I'm willing to apologize to him directly for this was not a matter that was meant to be directed into his or Tylers hands. sadly they were the only admins on at the time. "what a surprise". This was meant to show the panda community that words spread around are not only a bad way to go off of what is actually happening but is also "for lack of a better word" fucking stupid. Now i have 2 situations put here for you today. Ex 1. Is when i told a friend of mine that "when he gets better then me i will quit db" i also told him that "if i did quit i wouldn't really quit i would still have to do admin stuff so you would still see me". Now that one person took that last part completely out of the so called "rumor" and without anyone asking me or confirming that i was supposedly going to quit one of the head admins decides that what other people have told them is obviously what i wanted. So due to lack of communication and the ability to believe anything and everything my admin was taken from me and i was told that i needed to apply in another month. So seeing on how a rumor can spread like that i decided that i wanted to put it to the test " after my mental health was fucking destroyed and i lost myself begging to be banned to release myself from this "hell"". This leads into example 2.
Ex 2. I wanted to put this to a real test and see how far it would go! Seeing on how i completely lost all logical reasoning in my rage. I had sent this picture to a friend with the caption "hmmm"
20181014_200958.jpg

Now this is were it gets nice and interesting :) With no other "proof" of me hacking i was permabanned. Now if the admin would have looked at the server side demos "like your job tells you to". They would find that this is just a picture. Sadly my theory was proven correct that "other peoples word is law in panda". this was simply just a picture taken off of the web.
"i blocked out the url due to me not wanting to advertise hacks"
20181014_200836.png

Sadly the bait was taken and i was banned. However you have helped me prove a point :). With all of this said i still believe that Matthew was falsely banned In none of my rages do i tell anyone that Matthew was apart of any of this, further going into my whole "others words are law in panda" Matthew was simply just trying to fit in with the wrong crowd and wanted us to look at him as "cool" you must understand that this is highschooler behavior and i believe we have all done this at least once in our life. With this said even tho i have caused trouble and have been a "pain in the ass" i would like to state that none of this was meant to harm any of my "friends" if i can still call you that. The fact that Matthew was banned is wrong and is the only reason im posting any of this. I love you all <3.

-Butters the one dude in db that sucks.

To be fair to the adminstration side, to who actually did handle your case. When you send a picture of hacking software to an admin, regardless of it not being you, you'd expect to be handled accordingly. (You even cropped out relevant information to make admins confirm a judgement call even more difficult) You were wanting to be assessed as hacking, well there ya go. You got exactly what you wanted. You got on being toxic, mic spamming and text spamming the server on top of completely ignoring what others said to you to prevent you from being muted/gagged. If you act with lack of respect to players and staff and also "wanted" to get banned by sending an admin a picture of someone hacking, while realistically them being under the impression you wanted to be banned, then why clear the water? So people know you didn't hack? You still chose to act the way you did and that I can't level with you for. Which I am highly disappointed in and fully in agreement with any negative punishment you receive. Point I'm trying to make is, you still broke almost all the other rules in the server at one time. No server should have a person who gets on and break a ton of rules, fake hacking by sending a picture of what appears to be you hacking and then you clown admins later for making a wrong judgement call. You as a man should know better in making better choices, regardless of what personal stuff you're going through. You're mentally fucked? Talk to someone before making bad decisions. I said I'd always be there for you to talk to, yet you do this? How do you think I feel? I am pissed, but the damage has been done. Hope you're happy with your choices.

• Winner
Reactions: ChipZ
To be fair to the adminstration side, to who actually did handle your case. When you send a picture of hacking software to an admin, regardless of it not being you, you'd expect to be handled accordingly. (You even cropped out relevant information to make admins confirm a judgement call even more difficult) You were wanting to be assessed as hacking, well there ya go. You got exactly what you wanted. You got on being toxic, mic spamming and text spamming the server on top of completely ignoring what others said to you to prevent you from being muted/gagged. If you act with lack of respect to players and staff and also "wanted" to get banned by sending an admin a picture of someone hacking, while realistically them being under the impression you wanted to be banned, then why clear the water? So people know you didn't hack? You still chose to act the way you did and that I can't level with you for. Which I am highly disappointed in and fully in agreement with any negative punishment you receive. Point I'm trying to make is, you still broke almost all the other rules in the server at one time. No server should have a person who gets on and break a ton of rules, fake hacking by sending a picture of what appears to be you hacking and then you clown admins later for making a wrong judgement call. You as a man should know better in making better choices, regardless of what personal stuff you're going through. You're mentally fucked? Talk to someone before making bad decisions. I said I'd always be there for you to talk to, yet you do this? How do you think I feel? I am pissed, but the damage has been done. Hope you're happy with your choices.
like i told you i wanted to be banned its not about me i was simply doing an experiment. this was never about me squall its about the other kid who cant stop. i never wanted you to be apart of this you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I'm not trying to argue that you don't want to be banned. I got that. You knew I was on, you knew what you were about to do, then proceeded to act the way you did and now you are here. I guess to more explain the situation of the reason why I I am even addressing this at all is, why even make this post? What were you experimenting? People properly banning people on panda? You stated yourself you sent the picture of someone hacking to an admin, with no confirmation of who it's of. I believe the best course of action for an admin is to handle you with what you're trying to display. All you're saying to me is that "I wasn't actually hacking." I don't see what anyone did wrong other than yourself. So back to my question, why even make this post?

I'm not trying to argue that you don't want to be banned. I got that. You knew I was on, you knew what you were about to do, then proceeded to act the way you did and now you are here. I guess to more explain the situation of the reason why I I am even addressing this at all is, why even make this post? What were you experimenting? People properly banning people on panda? You stated yourself you sent the picture of someone hacking to an admin, with no confirmation of who it's of. I believe the best course of action for an admin is to handle you with what you're trying to display. All you're saying to me is that "I wasn't actually hacking." I don't see what anyone did wrong other than yourself. So back to my question, why even make this post?
squall it was a point stop being mad its something that you cant handle this dude i got no beef with you never did dont see why your going all in on this over such a small thing o-o dude stop i dont want it to be like this with you

Something I've stated before. This is a community. We aren't all friendly to each other. I don't have beef with you either, never did. But you did what you wanted and ruined any chances of being apart of this community due to your actions, words and poor judgement. Therefore, I lost respect for you. You didn't bother saying anything to me about this before you did it which is why I am acting this way and standing by how the admins handle(d) your situation. You can't use your mental status to justify your actions when you have people who can and WANT to help you.

@Matthew make your own unban appeal then.

Something I've stated before. This is a community. We aren't all friendly to each other. I don't have beef with you either, never did. But you did what you wanted and ruined any chances of being apart of this community due to your actions, words and poor judgement. Therefore, I lost respect for you. You didn't bother saying anything to me about this before you did it which is why I am acting this way and standing by how the admins handle(d) your situation. You can't use your mental status to justify your actions when you have people who can and WANT to help you.

@Matthew make your own unban appeal then.
i still dont think you understand i did this beacause i wanted to leave this community most of my problems have stemed from this db addiction and yes i know i fucked up i understand that i even admit to it in the post i just want clarification on why this was handled the way it was this was never about you i dident want you in any of this sadly you interviend yourself :/

Squall, thank you. Couldn't have said it better myself.

You systematically found a solid way to get yourself banned, it wasn't just the picture on snapchat. So did Matthew, you both instigated your own demise. And now we all get some kind of "come to light" post where you reveal your master plan? I'm not even mad at either of you, I'm disappointed. And I'm not going to be the one to unban either of you, I stand by my actions. As I would stand by another staff member if the same situation was given. I will always place the whole server over an individual player, no matter their popularity.

... again with stooping down in shit, but now you want everyone to know you've cleaned it off.
Except you will always smell like that shit now Butters, even if you are welcomed back into the community in the future.

"I don't want to play on Panda anymore."

Nobody forced you to play on Panda.

"Now that one person took that last part completely out of the so called "rumor" and without anyone asking me or confirming that i was supposedly going to quit one of the head admins decides that what other people have told them is obviously what i wanted."

I remember this phase, because you didn't tell individuals over PM, you said it in game. I also tried to give you reassurance that you can still potentially get permissions without reapplying. Your app was still technically accepted, and I was in touch with higher admins at the time. But instead of waiting, we get a tantrum from you and Matthew at the same time. I actually ended up leaving because you were both being so toxic. Spanky of all admins had to ban you both. He is one of the most friendly admins we have, and you managed to piss him off enough. After I left, I sent out a PM to ensure that your app will not be looked at any further.

"With all of this said i still believe that Matthew was falsely banned In none of my rages do i tell anyone that Matthew was apart of any of this, further going into my whole "others words are law in panda" Matthew was simply just trying to fit in with the wrong crowd and wanted us to look at him as "cool". . ."

derp.png

Matthew doesn't exactly have a strong case...

You were so close to being staff Butters. Now put yourself in my shoes, or any other admin's shoes, and tell me you wouldn't act the same way. I know you were getting impatient with receiving admin permissions, but this was NOT the way to display your discontent. This is the thing you do when you want to be shunned.

There is one good thing to come about all of this however. Panda TX may have dodged a train wreck of a trial admin.
If this is how you act when you don't get your way, I can't imagine putting you in a position of authority and power.

Honestly dude, I see the "lesson" you are trying to show everyone here... But you are so completely wrong. You told the admins who are helping you, that you are quitting dodgeball... and you act surprised that those admins would tell higher admins? You then jump to blaming someone else for your mistake, and what happened next was just pissing upwind.

It's like you brought your own incriminating evidence to court, convicted yourself, then shout from your cell, "it was just a joke, I made it all up!"

If any fulls actually think they should be unbanned, feel free.
If not, I'm just going to close this eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread