Declined Nova' second app (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: NovaZoom

Steam32ID: STEAM_0:0:454275558

TimeZone: CST

Server Applying for: Jailbreak

Do you have a mic: yes, I use it often.

What times do you generally think you'll be online?: I'm almost always online from around 7:30 pm to 10:00 pm, but I may get on earlier. I also play on and off randomly on the weekends, mainly Sunday, but if there is a call and I'm home, I can try to take it. I may try to be active a little earlier in the day, but I can't promise it.

Previous experience (if any): I do not have any experience with giving out punishments, but I do enforce rules quite regularly on Panda JB, trying to keep the rulebreakers at bay until an admin arrives. I think that I'm finally ready to take that next step and start dealing with the rulebreakers. I will definely need help with Sourcemod, but I'm a fast learner so i don't think ill be much trouble there.

General philosophy as an admin: I believe that an admin is there to help ensure everyone has a fun time. If someone breaks the rules, it may cause people to get frustrated and leave. I want to make sure that a warning is given to help keep the fun, but I know that sometimes people are just going to troll, and that's where the punishment needs to come it. I also believe that an admin should not be feared. I don't want people to leave the server or get worried when I join, I want them to see me as a friend. I have seen the way Justin worked on Panda JB, and I would like to go a little off what he does, I want to show that I'm not the party pooper, as people tend to think admins are. As for the punishments, I would give a warning the first time, if they continued I would want to punish on severity. For instance, someone who ghosted and failed a round would get a longer punishment than someone who accidentally spammed mic.

Why should you be accepted?: I'm a stickler for rules, and I enjoy enforcing them and making sure people are following them. I'm not nit-picky, and I won't go lightly on those who know they've done wrong. But I will also try to make sure everyone enjoys themselves and maybe tell other people. One thing Panda JB doesn't have is a good amount of admins, and I want to help fix that.

One more thing to note, I do make mistakes, as with everyone. Mine just tend to be a bit bigger, but I most certainly learn from my mistakes. I may need to most help at the beginning, but I'm sure I can be a great admin.

One more thing to note, I do make mistakes, as with everyone. Mine just tend to be a bit bigger, but I most certainly learn from my mistakes. I may need to most help at the beginning, but I'm sure I can be a great admin.
So no more oopsie?

Where is this part?

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Voting later.

Previous application

PNN

So no more oopsie?

Where is this part?

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Voting later.

Previous application

PNN
Sorry, i forgot to include that

I will of course have more oopsies, but none will be even close to as big as the one I did one and a half months ago. I have had plently of time to read what you said and realize the full extent of what I did. It was very foolish of me to do, and I have a better understanding of how an admin should act. That being said, my punishment stacking:

Insulting:
Warning
240 minute gag or mute (only if insult wasn't bad)
360 minute gag or mute
1440 minute gag or mute
5760 minute gag or mute
10080 minute gag or mute
Perma gag or mute

Insulting by profile name:
Warning and name change
1440 minute ban
5760 minute ban
7200 minute ban
10080 minute ban
Perma ban

Spam In Chat (Excessive use of caps, spaming binds, random letters, ECT.):
Warning
460 minute gag or mute
1450 minute gag or mute
5770 minute gag or mute
10090 minute gag or mute
Perma gag or mute

Spam in mic (raging, playing music, singing, overtaking warden, ECT.):
Warning
460 minute gag or mute
1440 minute gag or mute
10090 minute gag or mute
Perma gag or mute

Racism:
Warning
240 minute gag or mute
1440 minute gag or mute
5760 minute gag or mute
10080 minute gag or mute
Perma gag or mute

Hacking:
Perma ban

Exploiting:
250 minute ban
480 minute ban
1450 minute ban
10090 minute ban
Perma ban

Being on blu with no working mic:
Warning and put on red
Perma ban from Gaurds until appeal on forums

Failed warden or failed blu (Giving false orders, not giving orders, giving orders that break rules, ECT.):
Warning and slay
240 minute ban from Guards
480 minute ban from Guards
1450 minute ban from Guards
5770 minute ban from Guards
Perma ban from Guards

Causing a fail round (Slaying as warden, pressing buttons without warden permission, ECT.):
250 minute ban from Guards
480 minute ban from guards
10080 minute ban from Guards
Perma ban from Guards

Free killing or team killing:
If not on purpose, a warning or slay
250 minute ban from Guards
490 minute ban from guards
1440 minute ban from Guards
10100 minute ban from Guards
Perma ban from Guards

Mass freekilling on accident:
Slay and moved to red with a warning
730 minute ban from Guards
20170 minute ban from Guards
Perma ban from Guards

Mass freekilling on purpose:
20160 minute ban from Guards
Perma ban from Guards

Baiting:
Warning and slay (possibly a slap if it was accidental)
250 minute guard ban
730 minute guard ban
1450 minute guard ban
10090 minute guard ban
Perma guard ban

Denying a valid LR:
warning to do the LR and slay (if doors haven't opened)
130 minute ban from guards
480 minute ban from Guards
5760 minute ban from Guards
Perma ban from Guards

Inappropriate spray as well as lewd signs:
Warning
Warning and possible slay if terribly bad (only applies to signs)
Perma Spray Ban

Times may be skipped based on severity of the situation.

Stacking and format based off of Justin's app, for Semi said it would be best to go off an accepted application.

• Informative
Reactions: PNN
pros
active.
already has warning binds and tries to explain to newer players the rules in these binds.
no bans and few comm blocks.
usually positive about things.

cons
previously mentioned oopsies but has learned from those oopsies I trust there will be no more major oopsies.
forgot parts of application (did fix I guess).

gonna give a +1 as long as you don’t have any more oopsies

Application itself just isn't too pleasing for the eye to look at, what's up with the big gaps inbetween each paragraphs? Does it have anything to do with the illusion of a longer application? Almost as much as negative things, I don't really have anything good to say about you as for now. Your sessions have decreased immensely and I'm not sure if it'd do us much favour. I'll have to give you a -1

Application itself just isn't too pleasing for the eye to look at, what's up with the big gaps inbetween each paragraphs? Does it have anything to do with the illusion of a longer application? Almost as much as negative things, I don't really have anything good to say about you as for now. Your sessions have decreased immensely and I'm not sure if it'd do us much favour. I'll have to give you a -1
I thank you for this opportunity, and I will try to fix the points you have mentioned. I will try to play more, but I did not think school would take up so much of my time. Thank you again.

With Ranger Ciri's vote and the feedback given, it's safe to decline this. Semi's vote no longer counts as they resigned.
May you take this time, if you wish to reapply, to improve your application and session times. You have 1.5 months before you can reapply again.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread