Not 1 suggestion but 2 for Jailbreak (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KomodoHunters14

Ok this is gonna be annoying for some, but I have two suggestions,
1st- Wardens must state Reasons for Denying a LR (Mainly Customs) and
2nd- Freedays can't be given another Freeday 2 Rounds in a row.
1st- I'm sure most of you wardens have encountered the Singing LR, the whole "Warden must sing their orders" I believe that if they have a good enough Reason they can Deny that LR, I personally can't sing to save my life and if I ever have to do that (if I can even make a round) I would choose to deny it, some would disagree I know.
2nd- this one might need explaining, say you are given a Freeday, the round continues normally and then the person who wins that gives you another Freeday, it seems a bit annoying since there can be up to 14-16 reds at it peak from what I see, all of them itching to get LR and if just 3 people constantly get the Freedays its gonna annoy them... So that's why I made that suggestion, apology if it isn't good enough

Wardens denying a custom LR is in correspondence with the rules. I suggest you read them to learn about the reasons as to why a custom LR can be denied.

Players giving freedays to players that are current having "their freeday" is completely normal. You can deny a freeday from a player (by saying that you don't want it), and just continue to play the round normally. If it is the same three people getting the freedays, then the players need to listen to orders better, or practice the minigames more, it's the only way to earn the LR.

In the case of your example with (1): The singing LR - This is subject to embarrass the player that must sing, therefore making it a deniable LR, as it could cause anxiety and/or stress to the player, even if it is as simple as singing.

I for one personally hate singing, and will almost never do such an LR request. I would either give a new LR to the player if I was warden, or I would deny it if I was random picked the next round.

In the case of your example with (2): This cannot be controlled directly. Measures have been placed on the !givelr command to limit the amount of freedays that can be given via charges per command toggle. Eventually, people will run out of the "client freeday" command option.

Ok then I understand, the 2nd one bugged me after posting cause I remembered the limits, but the first one, most people don't have that power and I would like to add what if they make you say something racist or offensive, you deny the LR and then proceed to call you or Wolf! Just because you didn't want to say that? I once saw it on another Jailbreak server they made someone Spout racist comments after the orders... I know that you admins are normally there but when you went all hell breaks loose and this stuff can happen

Ok then I understand, the 2nd one bugged me after posting cause I remembered the limits, but the first one, most people don't have that power and I would like to add what if they make you say something racist or offensive, you deny the LR and then proceed to call you or Wolf! Just because you didn't want to say that? I once saw it on another Jailbreak server they made someone Spout racist comments after the orders... I know that you admins are normally there but when you went all hell breaks loose and this stuff can happen

Well, hopefully hell won't break loose for too long anymore, I'm always checking the gameME for unrecognised names. I joined multiple times yesterday because of that reason alone.

Well, hopefully hell won't break loose for too long anymore, I'm always checking the gameME for unrecognised names. I joined multiple times yesterday because of that reason alone.
Went and checked the rules, no matter what the rules say, people still do it, and get away with it as well, worst case is the wrongly banning of a guard for denying a LR

That is down to the mistake and misunderstanding of other admins then. I haven't guard banned anyone for denying an illegitimate LR... yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread