Nostalgic Jailbreak Summer Event (1 Viewer)

Will you be joining?

• Total voters

Snake

Dear Jailbreak Community,

I hereby present the Nostalgic Jailbreak Summer Event! (NJSE for short)

Have you played on jailbreak for a while now? Have you seen friends come and go? Don’t you miss old jailbreak regulars from time to time? If you said yes to any of the questions, boy have I something exciting to announce for you guys.

This event is targeted at everyone who plays jailbreak, but mainly for people who haven’t played on the servers for a while now and miss the action. The plan is to meet-up at a certain date and time. What does this event give you? A chance to meet up with old jailbreak regulars you haven’t talked to in a while, a chance to meet new players, just endless joy in general (I mean its jailbreak come on, can’t go wrong) and perhaps a window of opportunity for more events.

When and where will the event take place?

I have no idea how this post will be received, but this is what I’ve currently planned out:

Where: Panda-Community.com #17 | Jailbreak. This will be the main server where the event is going to take place. I’m choosing this server as the US server is full on a daily basis. Also, this is the server that used to be active in the past.

When: Saturday 23rd of July 19:30 CEST (13:30 EST). This is the perfect time for Europeans and Americans can also join (R.I.P Australians if there are any).

Q&A:

Q: Will there be something special in the event?

A: Nope! It’s just old and new regulars playing with each other. Just like the good old times. Don’t expect like a crazy giveaway in this event (however perhaps you can expect one in the future… Looking at you @Bambi 👀). I might however record some gameplay for funny moments (I’m not an editing god though).

Q: What happens if too many people will come?

A: Fear not! We have three jailbreak servers at our disposal: EU, US1 and US2. The EU one will be the main server. If this one is full, you can either:
  • Join US1 for a good time anyway.
  • Join US2 for any spare old regulars that just want to meet each other again.
  • Sit and wait until someone leaves EU.
Q: What happens if too few players will come?

A: I expect at least a group of 10 people to be interested. However, if the poll shows that little to no people are interested, the event will not go through.

Q: How can I help?

A: I’m glad you asked! Spread the word. Message your mates and old friends. Buy a beer in preparation (or a coke if you’re underaged) and last but not least: bring a good vibe 😉.

I hope to be seeing you there!

~Snake (The Dutch One. Not American!)

take your meds cling, also have you done semantle today

Wish I could join, but I'm probably going to have to work that day.

• Sad
Reactions: Snake
If Fathi doesnt come, Ill riot

If I can manage to join I'll probably use my old name from back in the day for shits and giggles.

Dear Jailbreak Community,

I hereby present the Nostalgic Jailbreak Summer Event! (NJSE for short)

Have you played on jailbreak for a while now? Have you seen friends come and go? Don’t you miss old jailbreak regulars from time to time? If you said yes to any of the questions, boy have I something exciting to announce for you guys.

This event is targeted at everyone who plays jailbreak, but mainly for people who haven’t played on the servers for a while now and miss the action. The plan is to meet-up at a certain date and time. What does this event give you? A chance to meet up with old jailbreak regulars you haven’t talked to in a while, a chance to meet new players, just endless joy in general (I mean its jailbreak come on, can’t go wrong) and perhaps a window of opportunity for more events.

When and where will the event take place?

I have no idea how this post will be received, but this is what I’ve currently planned out:

Where: Panda-Community.com #17 | Jailbreak. This will be the main server where the event is going to take place. I’m choosing this server as the US server is full on a daily basis. Also, this is the server that used to be active in the past.

When: Saturday 23rd of July 19:30 CEST (13:30 EST). This is the perfect time for Europeans and Americans can also join (R.I.P Australians if there are any).

Q&A:

Q: Will there be something special in the event?

A: Nope! It’s just old and new regulars playing with each other. Just like the good old times. Don’t expect like a crazy giveaway in this event (however perhaps you can expect one in the future… Looking at you @Bambi 👀). I might however record some gameplay for funny moments (I’m not an editing god though).

Q: What happens if too many people will come?

A: Fear not! We have three jailbreak servers at our disposal: EU, US1 and US2. The EU one will be the main server. If this one is full, you can either:
  • Join US1 for a good time anyway.
  • Join US2 for any spare old regulars that just want to meet each other again.
  • Sit and wait until someone leaves EU.
Q: What happens if too few players will come?

A: I expect at least a group of 10 people to be interested. However, if the poll shows that little to no people are interested, the event will not go through.

Q: How can I help?

A: I’m glad you asked! Spread the word. Message your mates and old friends. Buy a beer in preparation (or a coke if you’re underaged) and last but not least: bring a good vibe 😉.

I hope to be seeing you there!

~Snake (The Dutch One. Not American!)
I will be there :)

i love eu jb!

🤨

:twc:

Users who are viewing this thread