No Points on DR (1 Viewer)

I've noticed this problem too when I'm on the blu team. Sometimes even if I kill a player from the red team I don't receive any points, and they don't lose them too.

Maybe @Stabbin or @Kevin can have a word on this?

Could you explain to me what you mean by, "I don't receive any points in DR"? In DR from BLU side you shouldn't be killing reds directly and reds shouldn't be getting points in that game. When it comes to not getting points on BLU I have no clue, but my guess would be that it has something to do with the type of crits they get. (No Particles or Shiny and ALL Weapons Crit)

Could you explain to me what you mean by, "I don't receive any points in DR"? In DR from BLU side you shouldn't be killing reds directly and reds shouldn't be getting points in that game. When it comes to not getting points on BLU I have no clue, but my guess would be that it has something to do with the type of crits they get. (No Particles or Shiny and ALL Weapons Crit)
If a red dies, blu gets the points. Either through automatic traps, suicide or manual traps. If a red dies, the blues should get points

• Informative
Reactions: DragonBlaze
I'll check this tonight when I'm back from work. I'll let Kevin know if action is required from him.

Reactions: Frosty
oh sorry my fault, I thought my Points in DR will be showed on my Profile page

I think the DR mentioned by DragonBlaze is the Jailbreak one, not the DR server itself. (I'm assuming this thread has to do with the deathrun server).

They are not exactly the same thing, just pointing that out.

@Frosty I have checked @DragonBlaze GameME,She has never gone on DR (also please check and confirm next time which server someone is talking about instead of assuming).
@Shadow_hive has only gone on DR and not JB.

• Informative
Reactions: DragonBlaze

Users who are viewing this thread