Accepted Nine ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scratta

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=mi-ri+&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: mi-ri
Steam ID 32:STEAM_0:0:586699556
Date and Time of the Ban:

2021-05-24 03:10:27
Reason about the Ban: aimbot
Admin that Banned you: Maxel
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: this account was an alt for Nine. Nine was the top ranked player on Panda hightower US for quite a while. He was investigated for cheats several times to which it was determined that he did not. He’s good. He joined on an alt and was hackusated by newer/inexperienced players. Maxel acted alone and banned him, providing a demo as evidence. the demo shows none of the telltale signs of aimbot, and he misses several shots throughout the duration. I believe the admins decision was erroneous and that the player who had been determined innocent in the past while playing at the same level had no reason to be banned based on this weak level of evidence.

Hi @scratta,
I checked through the demo again and saw as I realized that it was rather a false call. It was hard to tell in general if he was using aimbot or not because the end of the demo looked wierd how he flicked towards the enemy spy before taking a shot aswell.

I will remove the ban and hope he will forgive this misstake. Enjoy your time on our community and behave to the rules~

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread