Invalid Nine Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scratta

I am not the one banned. He was anxious to step forward due to them feeling unfairly treated by the administration. After not seeing him on the servers for a while I found him by chance on a new account in an mge server. Found out he was banned for “aimbot” while playing on this separate account. Mine was the #1 ranked player on the server for MONTHS. EVERYONE knew him. He is good. He was hackusated by people who didn’t know him but those who did knew he never cheated. The demo cited as evidence for his ban shows no concrete evidence of cheating (wallhacks, aimlock, etc.) and he even misses several shots. I firmly believe that the singular admin who was the judge and executioner made an error, or was swayed by newer players suggesting hacks. Please review the demo, or hopefully another admin who is familiar with Nine can vouch for him being clean, as he previously monitored for cheating on his main account when he was able to score hughly so consistently and dominate the server ranking. Thank you.

i can also provide profile links and admin name, as well as ban info as pulled from the panda sourceban list if desired

• Dislike
Reactions: Bambi
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=mi-ri+&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: mi-ri
Steam ID 32:STEAM_0:0:586699556
Date and Time of the Ban:

2021-05-24 03:10:27
Reason about the Ban: aimbot
Admin that Banned you: Maxel
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: this account was an alt for Nine. Nine was the top ranked player on Panda hightower US for quite a while. He was investigated for cheats several times to which it was determined that he did not. He’s good. He joined on an alt and was hackusated by newer/inexperienced players. Maxel acted alone and banned him, providing a demo as evidence. the demo shows none of the telltale signs of aimbot, and he misses several shots throughout the duration. I believe the admins decision was erroneous and that the player who had been determined innocent in the past while playing at the same level had no reason to be banned based on this weak level of evidence.

STEAM_0:0:89220850
Hlstatsx
Bans
Comms

Not entirely sure if these are the correct links but pretty certain from the info you have given.
these are correct. i posted a new thread using the proper template for his alt account. which is the one he was source banned from. and the one that the demo cited is associated with. thank you and sorry for the trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread