Accepted Nikola's Deathrun #09 Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikola

Name/Nickname:

- Nikola

Your Steam32 ID:

- STEAM_0:1:37169041

Your general online times and your timezone:

- During week I'm online usually from 17:00 to 01:00, on weekends usually from 11:00 to 01:00 CET timezone.

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

- I wish to apply for DR #09 since I spend most of my time on panda there, others server I enjoy are Trade #25 and NY Trade but I'm willing to help on other server in case of report.

Do you have a Microphone?:

- Yes but I'd rather use it only if it's necessary.

Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator:

- 3-4 years ago I had my own server in source modification called Zombie Master, server lasted for 6 months and died with the game.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?:

- Yes, as above I had my own ZM server, made few simple plugins in sourcepawn to it long ago, beside that I had my local TF2 server with SourceMod to check plugins and maps mainly.

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

- I think you should consider me because I have previous administrating experience and I want to help with making the deathrun server better. I'd also want to keep the server free from rulebreakers when DR admins are off. Beside that I'm willing help other players by showing easter eggs on deathrun maps.

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

- Before issuing a punishment I'd always warn twice. If it would be a previous rulebreaker then I'd punish him instantly then write a message to warn other players to not do that.

Exploting/Skipping/Blocking/Delaying/Favouring::
  1. 120 minutes ban
  2. 480 minutes ban
  3. 1440 minutes ban
  4. 10080 minutes ban
  5. 43200 minutes ban
  6. 9999999 minutes then ask admin for permaban
Racism/Toxicity/Micspamming:
  1. 120 minutes gag/mute
  2. 480 minutes gag/mute
  3. 1440 minutes gag/mute
  4. 10080 minutes gag/mute
  5. 43200 minutes gag/mute
  6. 9999999 then ask admin for permaban
Cheating:
If I'm sure that someone is cheating then 9999999 minutes ban then ask admin for permaban.

Inappropriate spray:
Remove spray then kick with a warning message, if rulebreaker won't stop then I'd issue sprayban.

Innappropriate objectors:
Slay then warn the rulebreaker, if he won't change his objector then kick and if he won't stop wearing this I'd issue a ban following my 6 tier ban.

Bans[1]
Comm[1]
DR#9 Stats

Thank you for reading this!

• Friendly
Reactions: Nikola
Though this isn't my assigned server, from what I've seen of Nikola and this application about your past experience, I want to +1 (Unless I'm missing something pretty bad, but so far my checks are good)
The deathrun server needs someone like this plus your contributions via suggestions of improving deathrun maps has me impressed. The timezone coverage is good too.

Last edited:
All seems to be in order, from the chatlogs being neat to the bans/comms being irrelevantly ancient. I can't see anything wrong, and as such, I'll give this a +1.

• Friendly
With most feedback received in private, we're ready to put this under review.
If you have any questions or inactivity coming back, let me know. Good luck ::):

• Friendly
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread