Invalid Ngl the soundboard rule is kinda suss (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blah blah blah this is really just for Mikey, but i would like to say something real quick. Now look I've been on the US Minecraft trade server for a good 2 maybe 3 years... yes i'm only just now joining the forum. So yada yada, i got a little tired of doing the same thing nearly everyday, so i decided to change it up with a soundpad. There were a good two days were i was fine with the soundpad, a admin even said it was fine so long as i don't spam it in a matter of seconds. The next day (today) i get muted for using it only a couple of times by another admin. Sooooo i think you get were i'm going with this, the most fair option in terms of soundboards, is to mute if the person using the soundboard constantly to the point of actual, ya know, spam! And obviously if the player plays anything racist, or offensive, etc etc! (P.S: sorry if there are spelling issues i just woke up bout an hour ago...)
(P.S.S: I'm sure add this will make a lot of admins seem a lot more, y'know, fun, accepting, and less strict... so a win win!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread