New Server Suggetions (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canlock

I know there re people like playing diffrent maps,gamemodes so this is my suggestions for maps.

1-Payload :
We need servers for payload i think.pl_barnblitz,pl_upward,pl_badwater and a server with rtb which allows u to change between maps like mostly custom pl maps.
2-King Of The Hill: koth_product,koth_lakeside We need diffrent maps for diffrent play styles so yeah.

3-Friendly Server:Yes as you guyz know we got people running around like "I am friendly don't kill me" in tdm servers and this anonys people little bit.So this is my sollision suggestion.

So yeah,this is all I was thinking.

It's true that we could attract some people with Vanilla gamemodes. It could be an idea, unless the community exclusively is a custom gamemodes one?

It's true that we could attract some people with Vanilla gamemodes. It could be an idea, unless the community exclusively is a custom gamemodes one?
I guess so,like a lot of people loves payload game mode.Also would be good to train for competitive players.

Reactions: Deep
I guess so,like a lot of people loves payload game mode.Also would be good to train for competitive players.

Then lets create a server with all competive maps :p (which is mainly payload maps and 5cp, but also steel (and i love that map :D)) people can vote for the maps and play/train there ;)

• Agree
Reactions: The Death Stalker
Then lets create a server with all competive maps :p (which is mainly payload maps and 5cp, but also steel (and i love that map :D)) people can vote for the maps and play/train there ;)
Yeah,thats what i said on the last part of payload.:^)

i really like the friendly server idea. i remember that dealing with friendly player getting killed allways crying out and asking me to punish the killers was really annoying, we could get this server and send messages on the server to tell friendlies to go there.
as for the other gamemods a few vnilla gameplay could be nice ^^

These are very good suggestions. However, some people are gonna whine about it and say "well play Valve's official servers then" or "Go to Lazypurple's servers to be friendly".

But all in all, I would really support this idea because it would give one a reason to play on that server. Which is reoccurring players, which may or may not turn out well.

We have the dustbowl as well as a point-based objective, but that is dustbowl only sadly :(

These are very good suggestions. However, some people are gonna whine about it and say "well play Valve's official servers then" or "Go to Lazypurple's servers to be friendly".

But all in all, I would really support this idea because it would give one a reason to play on that server. Which is reoccurring players, which may or may not turn out well.

We have the dustbowl as well as a point-based objective, but that is dustbowl only sadly :(

Dustbowl is ripperino map

İ agree with the Friendly Server one .

It didn't annoy me when they say "i'm friendly". I will just... stop killing them.

It didn't annoy me when they say "i'm friendly". I will just... stop killing them.

İts kind of annoying when people get in a Team Death Match server and say that they are friendly.

Look,in TDM servers we got more friendlies than players.They can just leave if they want to die.Like this is anonying depends on which server you are playing in but friendlies are just anonying.

• Agree
Reactions: Vanilla
How to deal with friendlies: Tell them it's a game about killing and proceed to blow their fucking heads off. They'll either get the picture and fight back, insult the crap outta you which means you can step in and do your job (if you're an admin on whichever server), or they will leave.

Friendly servers are literal chaos and people will join just to troll by killing. They are by far the worst kind of server I've ever gone to, and the worst type of server in TF2.

Come on, I give free sandviches in friendly mode. Who doesn't like free sammiches? Anyway, only newbies kill me when I am in friendly mode, and that's fine because I return fire.

• Funny
How to deal with friendlies: Tell them it's a game about killing and proceed to blow their fucking heads off. They'll either get the picture and fight back, insult the crap outta you which means you can step in and do your job (if you're an admin on whichever server), or they will leave.

Friendly servers are literal chaos and people will join just to troll by killing. They are by far the worst kind of server I've ever gone to, and the worst type of server in TF2.
Well there are every type of friendlies in servers,this isn't working for all of them.Lazypurple's friendly server's plugin i guess awsome for creating a friendly server.After 10 ish kills plugin auto bans person for 20-40 min for killing

I agree with the friendly server suggestion but that server has to have some good map(s)! (I recently started playing on trade and my mind is completely blown because the map is so big, you will never know if you saw everything on that map)

Majority of players love to play Payload maps. I am with this idea however disabling random crits may lose players. Everyone complains about random crits but deep down its a necessary part of the Game.

• Disagree
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread