Declined New server idea (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savador548

This was just a random thought i had but could we see a new server call Panda Community Casual where we get special maps such as Hell Train V2, Medieval Hightower, Infinite, Bread Space, and even Farmageddon and i can keep going cause there is alot of possibilities that can be used plus im 100 percent sure alot of people would enjoy it and we could even have some normal maps in there that are the most popular with the edition of the Halloween Versions of those maps to make the every match more unique then the last. And i know im a regular player but i would love that to happen. Also ima make this a poll even though idk what that does

• Agree
Reactions: Mark! and Jiji
If this was implemented it would be nice if admins made a thread on which maps would you like to see from the casual maps

yeah, that's what I was thinking of. Just panda casual
Actually I think the idea this person was saying was something more like "experimental casual." Well all these maps are set as regular tf2 casual modes like ctf, payload, or CP, none of these maps are currently in tf2. They also talked about having a server run Halloween maps when it isn't Halloween. Personally I'm definitely in favor or making a server with a map pool of community made casual maps that aren't in tf2, as plenty of these maps are super fun to play, and some of them even end up making their way into the official game.

Having a regular casual server with a rotating map pool would also be a decent idea since most actual casual servers are full of bots these days, but I'm definitely more into this guy's idea of a workshop/experimental casual map server.

Actually I think the idea this person was saying was something more like "experimental casual." Well all these maps are set as regular tf2 casual modes like ctf, payload, or CP, none of these maps are currently in tf2. They also talked about having a server run Halloween maps when it isn't Halloween. Personally I'm definitely in favor or making a server with a map pool of community made casual maps that aren't in tf2, as plenty of these maps are super fun to play, and some of them even end up making their way into the official game.

Having a regular casual server with a rotating map pool would also be a decent idea since most actual casual servers are full of bots these days, but I'm definitely more into this guy's idea of a workshop/experimental casual map server.
100% agree with you, that's also why I suggested the part where you can vote on and or suggest maps.

Reactions: Dr. Meatloaf
Im going to link some unique maps that can be used that i found on the workshop.

This idea is actually very promising idea, experimental casual makes things more interesting, also having servers for specific game mode's community maps might be a bit excessive, but if you can get players on them could be worth it for growing the community (eg. Experimental CTF, Experimental Payload, Experimental Payload Race, Experimental Koth, etc)

The poll vote for this was very high so I'm hoping to bring this back.

A lot of maps are proposed above that I cannot make a poll for all of them. Would people just not mind what is added? Or would you all like to be specific about it?

Nobody seems to be interested in bringing this back. Savador did message me thanking me for bringing back this thread but that's about it.

If anybody is interested just make a new thread . You may need to be more specific such as answering my questions above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread