new rule to prevent unbalance (1 Viewer)

should we add the new rule?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
when I was playing, on the duel server today. it started out with 4 people, happy, good. We were all somewhat friendly, played around. but as soon as certain people joined, they ruined that. okay, good. Now we were fighting. But after some time people began to join red, and really fast ended it with. Blue team had 80% or more of the team that was people that didn't cooperate,(didn't care about his teammates, and just ran out and died) or didn't have a good understanding of what was going on.(or both) and I noticed this was mainly because people joined spectator and waited for someone on red to join blue, and this, in my opinion, wasn't fun and totally ruined the skill balance on both teams.

so maybe we can make a rule, that will prevent this from happening(so often). Like "don't join spectator to join the other team" or something like that,

It honestly isn't a really big deal. Its not like we are in a professional match or anything, just play for the sake of playing. Its your choice which side you wanna join. If you had friends playing, you would join their team. Would you care about balance then? Many people wouldn't.
New players are pretty common (its a free to play game so also a lot of kids with lesser gamesense than most) and well... everyone has to start somewhere.
I don't feel its worth adding a new rule just because the enemy team is better than yours. I agree that it raises salt levels, but kek, that happens all the time anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread