Declined New Rank in the Panda Community (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nowtoad

Hello,I had though about this for a longer time already,and that is adding the Rank ''Helper''

The Helper is basically a lower ranked Admin

He would have access to:

Gag/mute people/
Kick or Slay/
Spray ban/
Slap Player

No access to:

Player Ban/
No Admin chat

Helper's should be required to have positive feedback to ensure having friendly people,they need a to have played 48 hours on 1 server atleast,and age of over 14.
Helper's can hide/show their rank as they desire and the Helper rank would be a dark blue color.
Helper's dont need to apply for 1 gamemode specifically.

The general idea of an Helper is to add an extra layer of protection to keep the server enjoyable and have a friendly enviroment.

If liked or needed,some things can be changed,adding more access to commands or getting rid of some.

Thank you for reading

Yours sincerly,
Nowtoad

Helper's should be required to have positive feedback to ensure having friendly people,they need a to have played 48 hours on 1 server atleast,and age of over 14.
What should make that decision? The point system here on forum? The amount of hugs/kisses they have in game? Perhaps the players has to collaborate and tell that this user should get helper?

Helper's can hide/show their rank as they desire and the Helper rank would be a dark blue color.
Everyone can hide/show their rank. We admins just uses it sometimes to not get recognized.

Helper's dont need to apply for 1 gamemode specifically.
How are we suppose to know if this helper then has a positive feedback on the other servers then? Perhaps those players on the other servers doesn't like the person. Please elaborate more here, not quite sure how you are thinking here..

The general idea of an Helper is to add an extra layer of protection to keep the server enjoyable and have a friendly enviroment.
That's the point of us admins? Why have another role that does the same?

• Boring
Reactions: Vecomti
We've had suggestions for different ranks in the past and they've always turned out negatively with drama. It'll never happen, this also includes giving donors voting perks.

We do see though that it comes with honest intentions, but it just ain't meant to be. Seeing your comment above I'm taking that as you want to close this suggestion down. Let me know if I'm mistaken. I'll decline and close this.

Reactions: Nowtoad and vinny
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread