New plugin problems (1 Viewer)

Prefer the old jb plugin or the new one?

• New plugin (HHH, Rapid rockets day are working, random guard mutes, freeday/rebel glitches)

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Old plugin (HHH & Rapid rockets day is just regular hunger games, donors and admins are "muted")

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ranger Ciri

Honestly, This new plugin is way worse than the old one. Only reason why people would actually want it there is because of HHH and Rapid rockets day actually working, other than that it's just really bad. Rebel glow status likes to go away randomly sometimes, along with freeday particles when lr is given. Some guards are randomly muted (unless warden)

Everyone's already used to not having these "wardays" so it wouldn't be a problem if it was changed because everything was just fine before without all these bugs 'n stuff. I don't know many other problems other than that and that admins are muted, they warden theirselves eitherways so it wouldn't really be difference.

• Agree
Reactions: Satan and lionish
Freeday freekilling is worse than ever. I've killed about 10 people now that should've been freedays but weren't. (Didn't have sparkles and guards could hurt them).
Ends up in me having to respawn them, then manually giving them freeday.

The plugin glitches alot too with rebel status, it can pop up on random players and they screech freekill after they've been killed for no reason, when it was just a plugin bug.

instead of complaining about it we could fix the issues instead of reverting back to the old version which is more broken lol.
LRs been broken before and that got fixed now and wont change back.

PS: the vote is completely useless as we wont change back.

Well could you guys try fixing it then? Pretty sure most of the admins that come on jb already know the issues, I personally still prefer the old one and think there are many other people who do too since I honestly don't see why it's more broken. The vote was just for admins to see.

Not much more to say here, I'm fine with this thread being closed

Users who are viewing this thread