Update current rules to these rules?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Husky

Mapper
Common Rules
  • AFK - Basic Keyboard/Mouse actions are forbidden. This covers only movement/freelooking and non-afk taunts.
  • LR - Last request..Given by typing !givelr
  • FF - Friendly Fire, to check if it is on type ff
  • CC - Collisions
  • KOS - Kill on Sight
General JB Rules

When the warden is talking, do not talk over them. This allows the warden to clearly give orders without being interrupted.

You cannot give information about alive players while dead. Example can include telling people where a player is. This also applies for false info. You cannot ghost even if rounds are being delayed.

No need for me to explain it.

No hiding in areas you cannot be found, e.g secret rooms that only work once

Medics assisting rebellers are considered rebellers themselves.
--
You must be AFK to ask for a repeat, and remain AFK for that repeat. Guards are not to kill people that ask for a repeat.
--
If you are inside any vent that classes you as KOS, you are also KOS. This also counts for door glitching blue only areas such as armoury.

Red Team / Red Rules
This will only make you KOS and is not a bannable offense
Non KOSable things will be listed also

Take the shortest and fastest route to your destination, and side tracking and guards may kill you.

This means you will enter the Red area of the minigame you have to enter and stand on the place you are supposed to stand like standing on the actual yellow line and not on a carpet with a yellow stripe on it or a Yellow line far away on the map.

If you are to break a breakable you are KOS for the entire round unless the Warden Pardons all Reds.
The armoury vents and breakables in minigames are the only exception. If you are to break a blue building like a dispenser you will also be KOS.

Prisoners who heal a Rebeller will be considered a Rebeller themselves as they are assisting them.

Reds are not allowed to hit baiters. If you do so you will be KOS

If you are to block a pathway into/out of armoury, medic, trapping a blue in a corner etc. you will be asked to move and if you continue to block you will be KOS

Door glitching is allowed and no red is to be KOS for glitching doors. Warden must say if door glitching is KOS or not before killing anyone

REDs are allowed to cheat in any minigame unless warden says otherwise. This also includes Deathrun and Obby allowing you to run to the end of the minigame.

Freedays
This will only make you KOS and is not a bannable offense

Self Explanatory, See Vandalism in RED rules for info.

Freeday's should go have their freeday and not force bait blues. You are also not allowed to interfere with the round, an example would be turning on minigames with reds inside or turning off active minigames.

The only orders you are to follow if said is; Stay out of BLU melee ranges/BLU side minigames/Not to interfere with the round

BLU Team / BLU rules

You are required to use your mic on the BLU team. You can not be on the BLU team if your microphone is not working or not understandable

Self Explanatory, you cannot kill someone without a valid reason, if you happen to freekill slay yourself.

Don't purposefully go into reds melee range in order to attempt them to rebel. Read the baiting list for more info on what is baiting.

Killing your teammates is strictly prohibited and you will be banned if you kill a blue on purpose.

You cannot give more leniency to specific reds in order to let them have an advantage. This includes; Pardoning only them, allowing them to rebel without attempting to kill them etc

As a BLU you are not allowed to camp in BLU only areas or places that can only be opened by blues, such as the teleport to obby on FamouS etc

If you are the last guard on the blue team, you are allowed to KOS prisoners.

If a red has asked for a repeat and is AFK frozen, you are not allowed to kill them. This also applies if the warden is in the middle of a repeat or about to give a repeat.

This means to stay around the warden, you are however allowed to go chase rebellers without wardens permission. You are not allowed to watch Freedays to wait for them to rebel either.

Guards are not allowed to vandalize under any circumstance. The only time you are allowed to vandalize is to get a red that is delaying the round. For example camping in the vents on HopJB

Guards and Warden are not allowed to lie or trick reds. This includes telling which buttons have been pressed in deathrun etc.

Guards are not allowed to press buttons unless Warden allows you to. The only exception being doorways/pathways.

Warden Rules

As warden, you have to do a round where LR may be given/awarded. You are also not allowed to give out freedays because you don't want to be warden. You have to give orders before doors open. Cell Wars counts as an order.
You are also not allowed to do LR Specific games on a normal round. LR Only games will be listed below

You as warden are not allowed to kill yourself/leave etc to get out of being warden. If you happen to do so you can get punished.
If there was a CustomLR that was meant to be done that round, that LR should be done the next round

Friendly fire must be announced by warden at all time to give reds a heads-up.

Warden has the ability to limit voice chat for a maximum of 30 seconds.

Warden is not allowed to trick reds under any circumstance. Examples would be saying "all creds go to yellow line" or renaming them. Warden is not allowed to rename reds, Prisoners must always be called Prisoners or REDs.

Warden is not allowed to say "warden kills only" as it is a way to make guards inactive and a way to point farm.

Warden is only allowed to give orders through Voice. Any order said in chat should not be followed.
Warden also has to be strict on his commands as to not confuse REDs.
Warden must Repeat at least once, making you say the same order twice. You may say it once if no red or blue asked for a repeat.

Warden's new orders must be followed even if it breaks a previous order

If the warden decides to do a custom minigame, it must be played outside the cell area. LR Games are the exception to this. Minigames will be listed below

Days are forbidden, If someone says "out of cell rebel day" then this order isn't valid.

Last Requests

Once LR is given to the last red, the RED no longer has to follow wardens orders and cannot be killed. The Warden however can ask the RED to state his DR in a certain time frame, if not followed the RED may be killed.
--
BLU's and Warden do NOT have to participate in DR's but may chose to if asked. DR is a way for the RED to die, not Guards.
--
DR's that last longer than 2 minutes may be ended by guards to kill the RED.
--
LR's do not transfer over maps.

Custom LR's

If the LR is for warden to say something after every order etc, the warden may deny the lr if they wish to
--
The LR's cannot include something that break server rules. If the LR breaks a LR, the LR may be modified or ignored

LR Minigames
  • The following minigames can only be done through LR
  1. Hunger Games
  2. Hide and Seek
  3. Pokemon
Minigames/Banned Minigames

Warden is only allowed to do CellWars when there are 3 or less guards. Warden has to announce he/she is doing Cell Wars and has to announce friendly fire.
The Minimum time to stay in armoury is 30 seconds and the maximum is 1:30

FRLR is banned on Panda servers as it causes a lot of confusion and can be influenced by ping.

Simon Says is a minigame where the Prisoners have to follow "Simon AKA the Warden" to follow Simons orders, if the Prisoner fails to follow Simons order he will be killed.

Shoot/Don't Shoot is a banned minigame as it causes favouring.

Shark is also banned due to favourtism

Baiting List
Doing any of these will get you warned/slayed/guardbanned

Spinning Minigun for no reason
--
Sniper ADS on non rebelling reds
--
Building buildings to block reds
--
Getting in melee range of Reds
--
Firing weapons randomly
--
Lethal Taunting
--
Entering a minigame with reds inside
--
Airblasting non-rebellers
--
Entering cells for no reasons
--
Disgusing
--
Throwing throwables - Gas Passer etc

I would put a changelog, but I forgot to write down the changes as I made them, you can just scan through it yourself. If there is something missing I'll edit it in and Kevin can sticky it on the rules thread

I am interested, if the warden chooses to do a game such as meat grinder or Pokemon? Firstly are the lr only, and secondly do they have to be done in the main cell area?

I believe originally when I have enjoyed jb I was told to do games like that out of the main cell area.

I am interested, if the warden chooses to do a game such as meat grinder or Pokemon? Firstly are the lr only, and secondly do they have to be done in the main cell area?

I believe originally when I have enjoyed jb I was told to do games like that out of the main cell area.
MeatGrinder and Pokemon aren't LR only *currently* so it's done outside the main cell area. Speaking of which I need to state Minigame can only be done with 3 or less guards like cellwars and to be played outside cell area.

Reactions: Magglet
Looks like an excuse for a certain potential "new" jb admin to be able to do whatever they want unregulated based on their ruleset. Perhaps a tldr of what's changed and why instead of just a new ruleset?

Looks like an excuse for a certain potential "new" jb admin to be able to do whatever they want unregulated based on their ruleset. Perhaps a tldr of what's changed and why instead of just a new ruleset?
That's cute. All that was changed was the layout to make it more tidy and added unwritten rules that needed to be added. It doesn't matter if I'm an admin applicant or not.

Those are a lot of spoilers and having to click on them disrupts reading flow imo. Especially if the spoiler only contains one ore two sentences.

• Informative
Reactions: Bass
Reading all of this, and for the most part I really like this a lot. A couple things though
1) I personally would like for DR to be mandatory for blues if the red says "all blues participate" because this can lead to fun moments where the red may try to escape and rebel (without delaying of course, otherwise they should be slayed), and still have a chance to win the round as a red.
2) I think you put the Hide and Seek min/max time in the same spoiler box as cell wars which I am guessing is an accident. I think min time should be 1 min max 2 because 30 seconds may not be enough time for reds to get to all areas of a map. Its not a BAD amount of minimum time, but I think it should be 1 minute (example being wip being so huge. and reds liking to hide on the buildings)
3) The idea of doing an LR the next round if the previous one was a failround due to the warden slaying themself makes sense. Though, obviously if the warden dies during the LR or if he is killed by a freeday for example, before even giving orders about the lr, I don't think it should be done the next round. I think it should only be done if the previous round was a failround (killing the warden doesn't make it a failround obviously)

Thats really it to be honest. I do like this a whole lot though, most importantly the HnS time, adding pokemon to lr specific games, and LR-redo's
Huge yes from me

• Dislike
Reactions: TWC
Those are a lot of spoilers and having to click on them disrupts reading flow imo. Especially if the spoiler only contains one ore two sentences.

Still much shorter and easier to read instead of it being one huge paragraph that you can get lost in.

1) I personally would like for DR to be mandatory for blues if the red says "all blues participate" because this can lead to fun moments where the red may try to escape and rebel (without delaying of course, otherwise they should be slayed), and still have a chance to win the round as a red.

The purpose of a DR is for REDs to die, not the blues. Making it mandatory isn't needed because most BLUs currently do them even if not specified.

2) I think you put the Hide and Seek min/max time in the same spoiler box as cell wars which I am guessing is an accident. I think min time should be 1 min max 2 because 30 seconds may not be enough time for reds to get to all areas of a map. Its not a BAD amount of minimum time, but I think it should be 1 minute (example being wip being so huge. and reds liking to hide on the buildings)

Not my problem if you do HnS on a big map like WiP. Making the min time 30 seconds also stops the majority of reds getting ammo and ruining the round. Of course rebelling is allowed and you have enough time with 30 seconds to run to your spot, or get ammo. Yes, I did accidentally put the HnS rules in CellWars but I fixed that in the text that I will give @Nightascythe or @Kevin to replace the current rules once the poll closes.

3) The idea of doing an LR the next round if the previous one was a failround due to the warden slaying themself makes sense. Though, obviously if the warden dies during the LR or if he is killed by a freeday for example, before even giving orders about the lr, I don't think it should be done the next round. I think it should only be done if the previous round was a failround (killing the warden doesn't make it a failround obviously)

Not even needed to say. I would think that the majority of JB players know what a Failed Round is.

• Disagree
Reactions: TBotV63
I disagree with your first statement @XplosiveAction , although I agree it leads to fun moments if the red is just gonna rebel and run of it will always lead to delays. A death request should guarantee death not a “chance” of it. Admins aren’t always available to slay and it often just pisses players off. It’s all good fun but the red death should be certain and relatively prompt.

I disagree with your first statement @XplosiveAction , although I agree it leads to fun moments if the red is just gonna rebel and run of it will always lead to delays. A death request should guarantee death not a “chance” of it. Admins aren’t always available to slay and it often just pisses players off. It’s all good fun but the red death should be certain and relatively prompt.
I can agree with this completely I was just mentioning the occasional fun moments like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread