New Hale :: The Bloodrider (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevanNThat

Donator
The Bloodrider

The Bloodrider is a boss where the RED team must survive by working together.

A bit of backstory ::

Once a normal blue pyro in the world of Team Fortress 2., he had to see his teammates be killed one by one. He didn't want to accept its so he decided to ask Merasmus for help. He wanted to "fuse" with the souls of his teammates so they would not vanish forever because the enemies has taken out their respawn abilities. Merasmus helped him and also gave him the ability to regenerate life, first he couldn't control it but over time he got used to it and now he wants revenge on the enemies for making his life a living hell.

[I did not type this, this is off someone else.][Yes I did make some corrections.]

So, his abilities:

- 1 Fast Firing Grenade Launcher.

- 1 Rocket Launcher. [RAGE]

-
He has 2 lives.

Every time he rages, the weapon will grant a new ability, but will not last long.

Weapon abilities after raging:

- Faster Firing Ability

- Faster Firing Ability & Crits [RARE]

- Normal Firing Speed and Crits

- Really Slow Firing Speed, but can take out 3 people near the bomb.

- Cannon Ball [RARE]

Additional RED Team Abilities:

- Medics have the ability to revive people.

What happens when he loses a life:

He will grant an UberCharge and still be able to move, he will also get one of the rage weapon abilities.

He can also regain a life, meaning that you need to kill him in 60 seconds before he regains a life, if he loses a life again after that you will have 100 seconds to kill him. And so on and so on...

Additional Information:

Class Model - Pyro.

Player Class - ALL. [They Switch with each weapon ability he grants I prosume.]

He also has a grappling hook, the RED team will also have a grappling hook for a few minutes too.

He also has super jump.

Thanks, and have a nice day.

- White.

You mean this Bloodrider...

Plz don't add this hale, it's an OP boss (ask Wasman) and we already have plenty of those around.

P.S. It might be a better idea to balance the bosses we do have instead of adding more OP ones.

• Dislike
Reactions: Mr.Pig
I have to say that this boss sounds quite interesting.

Plz don't add this hale, it's an OP boss (ask Wasman) and we already have plenty of those around.

P.S. It might be a better idea to balance the bosses we do have instead of adding more OP ones.

tbh Intellectus you find most bosses OP, some of them who aren't even OP.

You can just give this boss a try, if he's to OP then a solution will probably be found for it, don't be such a pesimist about every boss.

By reading all the stuff the boss has, it seems like were talking about very op boss. The boss has alot of different weapon choices, 2 lives and regain?

Doesen't it kinda break the actual point of ff2, when red medics are able to revive people. And 1 round would last forever.

Idea of the boss is good, but there is alot of gamebreaking problems

Are you back again with your demands? We made a vote and it ended 22 v 1 You being the one >.>

image.jpeg
Aayyy lmao, Welcome back brother of the Blitzkrieg.
Maybe I'm saying wrong, but doesn't he have the same battle style of the old combat medic called Blitzkrieg removed a long time ago?
I mean: -Primary weapon with an overcharged loader
-A lot of lives
-Critical hits too frequently as I've seen on other servers by some communities
Isn't it right? So now, imagine the worst problem that this hale could bring while playing it: lags, lags everywhere, created by all the rockets launched on the map image.jpeg

Reactions: KevanNThat
View attachment 6286
Aayyy lmao, Welcome back brother of the Blitzkrieg.
Maybe I'm saying wrong, but doesn't he have the same battle style of the old combat medic called Blitzkrieg removed a long time ago?
I mean: -Primary weapon with an overcharged loader
-A lot of lives
-Critical hits too frequently as I've seen on other servers by some communities
Isn't it right? So now, imagine the worst problem that this hale could bring while playing it: lags, lags everywhere, created by all the rockets launched on the map View attachment 6287
Yes.. he does, but he's less laggy. Since Blitzkrieg made a large amount of rockets fly everywhere bouncing off walls causing the lag.

The rockets where able to bounce off walls 3 times,

Plus, Bloodrider is a lot easier to kill than you think.

If everyone went medic, he'd be dead.

Plus, it isn't even rockets that he fires. It's grenades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread