NEW FUN MAP PLZ ADD (1 Viewer)

Be a giga chad and vote to add this SUPER AWESOME BEST MAP IN THE WORLD?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Denzel Crocker

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Donator
Hey kids! Tired of overplayed maps like Cargo and Mlcastle?
1660285123971.png
Want a map that'll make you feel like the most badass Jailbreak player ever?
1660285123971.png

Well, I've got just the map for you!

Introducing...

BA_JAIL_DOWNVIEW_B1_GB!!!​

1660285444106.png

The most badass Jailbreak map you'll ever play!
Forget Cargo, Carnival, or Colors! Those maps have nothing on this awesome, easy 10/10 map!

FEATURING:​

- The most unique doors in Jailbreak! Singular doors that you have to wait a second to open. Rebellers will love being able to use tricks like Stickybomb trapping that doesn't work well on other maps!
- Buttons so small that the chances of button griefing are practically zero!
- One of the biggest pools you could imagine! Seriously, this map's pool dwarfs that of other, "better" maps! It also has a ball that DOESN'T kill! Now you too can enjoy the fun sport of pool soccer without the risk of dying! Isn't that incredible? In this soccer, everyone wins!
- A Dodgeball with a cannon that shoots at you! This ain't like no other Dodgeball, because it has a CANNON!
- Tons of ammo secrets to discover and take! REDs, are you tired of maps were you have to put in so much damn effort to get ammo? Well, on this map, ammo is in much easier to find spots! Aspiring rebellers can finally feel like pros with these easy to find ammo spots!
- An underground Tic-Tac-Toe! That's right, it's UNDERGROUND! So it's better than that stupid, lousy Tic-Tac-Toe you find on Oranger. But no cheating!
- The world's shortest Obby! Tired of Obbys that feel unfair? Don't have the skill to do challenging Obbys like other REDs? This Obby is short and doesn't take long to master, so everyone can feel like a winner! And BLUs can make it more challenging by making the platforms move! Now they get to have control over Obby!
- A fun hurdle race! There's one jump that 99% of REDs are doomed to not be able to jump over, but the uniqueness shines through, so who cares?
- Castle Wars! Break the other team's castle!
- A theater with a back entrance? What theater on any other map has a back entrance? None!
1660286515880.png

Isn't this the most vibrant and colorful Jailbreak map in the world!?!​

Be a mega chad and support this map!

Download here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/9x6z301a3br1yeh/ba_jail_downview_b1_gb.zip/file

(JK don't add this map it's doodoo)

Attachments

• 1660285200990.png
    1660285200990.png
    370.3 KB · Views: 91
its a bad map, that is all i can say

Reactions: _Black
The button griefing can be solve by adding a damage filter, making it smol is pointless and it might waste some blus time aiming. ( lookin at you badnana )
And the door, only one thing to say.

WHYYYYYYYYY?????????

I speak for All the JB Regulars if i simply say NO.
Adding bunch of kids.jpg's (Banana appreciates) just wants me to vote No even more. Map Looks ass, Cridove already building the coffin and to be honest make the suggestion at least Look somewhat serious.

• Optimistic
Reactions: LilSpaceMan
my honest thought... this map looks like shit tastes like shit and plays like shit it's just shit.

also, I got very weird vibes from this.

what a flashy looking suggestion, I don’t care about the map nor if its good or bad, you have my vote mr president

Reactions: Denzel Crocker
easy and short obby? no thanks

What’s the point in suggesting a map you don’t even support.

That doesn’t answer the question, I just ask now. ( I saw it and had a moment of confusion, at first I thought it was in suggestions forum.) my bad, I was on mobile.

That doesn’t answer the question, I just ask now. ( I saw it and had a moment of confusion, at first I thought it was in suggestions forum.) my bad, I was on mobile.
yeah it’s a joke thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread