New FF2 boss idea. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Jenkins

Everybody knows how anooying items like the dead ringer and powerful melee weapons are as the boss, so i was think of a new boss called the Heavy From Hell. Unlike other bosses this boss could have a whole set of weapons other than just a melee weapon, just cause. His appearence is a heavy with an immobile suit and a Monoculus eye tinted red. Heavy From Hell's melee is a Bat outta hell with a +110% Damage And 50% Knockback resistance. His primary is a flamethrower with an ammo cap at 35. The ammo fully recharges 30 seconds at a time and the flamethrower has a 10% Damage Reduction. His secondary is a sticky bomb launcher that can only place 2 bombs at a time. the sticky bomb launcher has a +20% Damage and Explosive radius. Now this is the scary part, his rage is a huge sapper that sapps all of the dispensers and turrets for 2 seconds and give the Heavy From Hell a 2.5 meter aura that sets enemy's on fire in the radius, the fire from the aura does 100 damage over 10 seconds (10 damage a second). Although the Global sapp lasts 2 seconds the aura last 10 seconds.Finally, the song that plays for the Heavy From Hell is Juno Reactor- Mona Lisa Over drive.
. Yes, it is supposed to start at 21 seconds in. This is also an idea in progress so feel free to criticize it. Not to mention i cant code or program so i might need to take classes to make this a reality (If They accept it.) Anyone else can make this boss if you want.

No point if you can't make it yourself or contribute... i got a milion idea's aswell but if you can't code or program there really isn't a single point

Ok, so i decided to take coding and programming online so i can make this a reality, or maybe i can find a template of sorts.

At most of the bosses you can scare sentries and disable them with your rage i dont think there is any point in having this power on the boss .

• Agree
Reactions: Patmosphere
I know but im talking about a global sap, and there is also the burning aura to accomadate this. I am actually working on the boss right now thanks to a couple of tutorials. expect this to be finished later on, im going on vacation with family tomarrow and i have a tight schedule after vacation.

Im decompiling a heavy model and just toning the skin red and giving him Black eyes. However the abilites for the boss is gonna be difficult to make, if someone can help me with that i'd be awesome. as of right now he only has a dynamic jump that is a little weaker than others to balance the whole equipment thing.

I can't even remember a last bosses's creator being alive there on the community. Sorry, I'm not helping this much by posting this.

ive quit working on this project because it would take to much time, please check out my new boss, TRIGGLYPUFF!

i'd make it for u. ;-; i can get my friend juegos to make a model ;-;

Reactions: Uncodex
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread