Declined New donor perk (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Wiggler

Donator
I think that the donors should get the ability to resize their character it would be a great addition to the perk line up but thats just my suggestion I think its a good idea but some don't if you like it just add on to the thread thats all.

Eh, torso and head sure. But I'm not sure if you've seen someone resize their hands to the max, it's very large and distracting and can most definitely be abusive. Btw if you didn't know, sm_resizeme is a blocked command (afaik), you can only use sm_resizemyhead, torso, and hands.

Resize was added with the purpose of being a donation perk.
However it was scrapped and instead given to admins only.

Might be up to what problem's would happen if it was given out or it was just forgotten about. Whatever the reason it's been concluded it wouldn't be given to donors anymore.

Probably might not find this thread going anywhere.

Resize gives an incredible advantage to players using it. Full resize aside even resizing bodyparts makes judging hitboxes really hard and can block ones vision.
Take someone playing sniper with a resized torso and head for example. It makes their head hitbox pretty much invisible.

Which is why maybe the sizing could be for fun servers only. But what qualifies for it? Even our trade server has a serious attitude towards fighting each other.

So yeah, you can kinda see why.

• Agree
Reactions: lionish
Which is why maybe the sizing could be for fun servers only. But what qualifies for it? Even our trade server has a serious attitude towards fighting each other.

Dodgeball, everything but body and maybe torso shouldn't matter within limits.

Yeah. I choose to only resize my hands in FF2, because the torso would mess up the hitboxes too much.

Resizing could give unfair advantages to players who use it in certain ways. Not the brightest idea for donators, but I would love to see some other cool perk ideas! :p

This is not a good answer i just wanted to post a sentence with no . Or , because its really hard to read and tbh that suggestion is not a good suggestion because everytime admins resize someone manage to scream/cry out «abuuuuse» in voice or chat so why should this be added when its abuse and another point is that for vsh and ff2 the boss is getting so huge and its annoying atleast when i did as trial because people did not like it dunno why hope my answer was good ty

• Agree
Reactions: fanthom and Teddi
A certain trade server I used to play on had it so you can only use /resize while being in friendly mode.

And resize as a feature would not fit most of the servers due to their gamemode requiring you to actually play the game instead of doing fuck shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread