New Dodgeball rule suggestion (1 Viewer)

Should we forbid suiciding while rocket targets someone?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Error [Alice-Chan♥]

Sometimes when I play on the dodgeball server there's someone who commits suicide while rocket is targeting him and I die because I didn't notice the projectile. I think we should disallow it. Why? Because in my opinion it's annoying. What do you guys think about it?

Agreed. On high speed it is almost impossible to react on time since you dont hear a sound when it comes to you. So before you realize someone suicided and that this rocket is targeting you its over already :c

Reactions: stalker455655
Agreed. On high speed it is almost impossible to react on time since you dont hear a sound when it comes to you. So before you realize someone suicided and that this rocket is targeting you its over already :c
rip :dispenser:

Yes PLEASE, dispensers can talk you silly panda, every time i upgrade mine it makes a fearsome ROAR.

Pls make this rule,also dispensers cant talk :)

I personally don't think it's needed but go ahead I suppose.

An alternative would be to add "No griefing" as a general rule, it's easy to count excessive suiciding as griefing.

Reactions: stalker455655
Suicides are very dangerous Illikal knows why i say this(plaicek). I agree you should make that a rule.
Btw. Dispensers cant talk

Yeah, I agree with this, it can be annoying sometimes. Also dispenser can talk (with the proper amount of modding) :dispenser:

Especially considering it's already been a rule for over a month now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread