New deathrun map-making questions (1 Viewer)

Chilla

So recently i've been thinking of creating a new deathrun map, which will probably include small fighting with halloween skeleton sequences, some horror or just puzzle thingy. Mostly will be like a quest. Concept will be used from my favourite game "Dying light". Note: i have 0 experience with hammer and have no clue what is allowed to be in deathrun here and what is not, if there is anyone experienced with hammer and submitted/has his map in panda deathruns, i would appreciate your feedback about my idea, maybe some help, and tell me: are the things i told will be in a future map allowed to be in deathrun basically (small fight/puzzle sequences)?

Reactions: Skull
All help you can/should be able to find on Death Experiments but for now you should start from learning hammer and make something small (private since it would be only a learning project) just to understand the tool.

All help you can/should be able to find on Death Experiments but for now you should start from learning hammer and make something small (private since it would be only a learning project) just to understand the tool.
Yeah you are right, i just feel kind of uncomfortable to ask about something that doesn't even exist right now on that server with experienced mappers x) I will definitely explore hammer more, just creating a concrete plan which i will follow sooner

Users who are viewing this thread