New boss made by me. TRIGGLY PUFF, THE TRIGGERED FEMINIST. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Jenkins

Since making my previous boss was too hard i decided to work on one that isnt as hard.

Trigglypuffs melee is a ham shank, that beached whale needs food on her at all times.
Her secondary is a revolver that works in the same fashion as the zerstorer pomsom.
For every person she has 490 hp and is slower than adverage bosses.

all of her voiceclips are vaynes voice clips. (Her actual voice clips had to much noise in the background.

Her model is the female heavy. what else is there to say.

Her rage is the same as zerstorer. she gets triggered and explodes in anger and kills all the enemies around her.

The background music is from the final boss in trauma team , its a good game and you should check it out.

Later on i will give out a dropbox url to download. I am happy that i could be apart of the community and contribute.

But what gender pronouns do we need to address it by?

• Funny
Reactions: Papa Jenkins
Ive finished playtesting and i think its ready. its seems pretty balanced and unique and i dont see any problems as of now. It is time for TRIGGLYPUFF, THE TRIGGERED FEMINIST.

Damn man. i underestimated you. Apologize

All the files have been uploaded, all i need to do is get an admins attention to add the files to the ff2 servers

@Kevin Please please please please please please please please please. Attention. Thanks

• Funny
Reactions: Zou
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread