New Admin (EvoWarrior) for VSH? (1 Viewer)

Kevin

Owner
Staff member
Founder
Ohai Pandas :pandastunned:

i am currently thinking to give EvoWarrior5 admin rights for the saxton hale server cus he is nearly the most of the time active and there are much guys that are breaking our rules and me or danny or saxton dont have 24/7 time to join instandly so it would be not bad to have someone other who can handle it without us.

maybe you guys give me some feedback if its an good idea or not, we can also test it for i guess 1-2 weeks, also evo it would be good if you post below this something about you cus i am currently to tired to make an own category for admin applications shakeonit

Evo For admin shakeonit

Evo is a pretty cool guy, eh plays on Panda servers and doesn't afraid of anything.

jqXhc1p.png

Tell you something about me ey? I'll just make my own application form then:

Name: EvoWarrior5
Hobbies: I like to talk with friends and play TF2, I also read on a literary forum and try to write a few things myself. Also homework. But that sucks. And lastly I'm looking for a job, still waiting for a reply.
Why do I want to be Admin here: When I play TF2 I'm always on the Panda servers, VSH or Class Warfare mostly if there's some people in there. I see many people which are breaking the rules and I feel powerless against it, I want to be able to do something myself and (I don't know if this expression works in English) radiate authority, instead of having to call in others which are not always online.
Previous admin experience: I used to be admin for a while on my old community, but the coder and I had some issues and since he was acting childish he just removed my admin rights along with a few others he had beef with ^^

I think I've pretty much given all relevant information. Budsec.

Also, it's not like I only need admin rights for the VSH server, I can also start taking calls from the other servers.

• Winner
Reactions: Cryptic
I am for :)

Attachments

• jqXhc1p.png
    150.6 KB · Views: 382
I don't know if that's even possible. But anyways, as I said I'd like to just have it for all servers, then I can take calls as well.

well, welcome to the team evo i make u trial admin for 1-2 weeks and then maybe full :pandastunned:

Camic sons, hue

wtf i was reading this like 10 minutes ago holy shit

Users who are viewing this thread