Nerf Ninja Spy (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mermite

Banned
I know I'm speaking for a group of people here, but ninja spy is far too OP.

In a server of 24 players earlier, we started owning and beating him, however, one life in and half the server was lost and then another in and there was only 3 people left.

Earlier (about 10pm GMT) he wiped the entire server in one lost life.

My suggestions are:
  • Remove 1 life from him as if he misses the first lot of players with first life he can just get them in second life.
  • Lower the amount of time he is in his slow motion kill phase by 3 seconds
  • Higher his health to compensate for the lost life and ability time.

And whilst on the subject, lower team killers overall hp too. On a server of 10v1 his health tends to range between 15-20k with another lot on top due to him having an extra life and so that's 30-40k health for 10 players to deal with, and a server FULL he has almost 100k health in total.

Just some suggestions :)

Gentle spy is far more op :3

• Agree
Reactions: Joe
I'll have to agree with Mermite, same goes for teamkiller, he is far too OP. With a 24 player full server he gets 22k of health, times 2.

I know I'm speaking for a group of people here, but ninja spy is far too OP.

In a server of 24 players earlier, we started owning and beating him, however, one life in and half the server was lost and then another in and there was only 3 people left.

Earlier (about 10pm GMT) he wiped the entire server in one lost life.

My suggestions are:
  • Remove 1 life from him as if he misses the first lot of players with first life he can just get them in second life.
  • Higher his health to compensate for the lost life and ability time.

And whilst on the subject, lower team killers overall hp too. On a server of 10v1 his health tends to range between 15-20k with another lot on top due to him having an extra life and so that's 30-40k health for 10 players to deal with, and a server FULL he has almost 100k health in total.

Just some suggestions :)
reduced his lifes to 2

• Winner
Reactions: mermite and Joe

"My suggestions are:
  • Higher his health to compensate for the lost life and ability time."

"My suggestions are:
  • Higher his health to compensate for the lost life and ability time."
i really dont understand how this ff2 system works, its so shit compared to the vsh one.

546ee3a073.png

no clue how they calculate that, normally the boss should adjust on the amount of players not on something defined in a stupid config.

i really dont understand how this ff2 system works, its so shit compared to the vsh one.

View attachment 2543
no clue how they calculate that, normally the boss should adjust on the amount of players not on something defined in a stupid config.
Hmm, point taken. I guess the health on team killer is similar too?

Edit: I did some testing on with my alt, and the ninja spy has 1040 hp per life when it's 1v1 at the start of the round. (I assume thats what the ^1.04 is.) So that must mean the ^ symbol is to the power of, and this represents his health (idk what n represents)

Idk what n represents, I originally thought it was number of players on opposing team, but that brings the total to 330, then I thought it was number of players in total game (1v1=2 players in game) but again that brings it to 660 so I have no idea, however, the total health he starts with per life correlates to 1.04 as if its been multiplied by 1000 as this gives the ninja spy his 1040 hp then divides it between his 3 lives. I suggest changing the 1.04 to 3.05 and the /3 to /2

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Madact
Hmm, point taken. I guess the health on team killer is similar too?

Edit: I did some testing on with my alt, and the ninja spy has 1040 hp per life when it's 1v1 at the start of the round. (I assume thats what the ^1.04 is.) So that must mean the ^ symbol is to the power of, and this represents his health (idk what n represents)

Idk what n represents, I originally thought it was number of players on opposing team, but that brings the total to 330, then I thought it was number of players in total game (1v1=2 players in game) but again that brings it to 660 so I have no idea, however, the total health he starts with per life correlates to 1.04 as if its been multiplied by 1000 as this gives the ninja spy his 1040 hp then divides it between his 3 lives. I suggest changing the 1.04 to 3.05 and the /3 to /2
done, let me know if its better now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread