nerf blu (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh lets buff blues.

im not saying its impossible to rebel but accidental freekills cause of how much damage u do also happen cus of crits + getting hit from across the map with 40 damage pistols not that fun but thats just what ithink

add mini crits
I remember writing on another post like this saying that crits shouldn't be removed for one reason or another but now I think differently and believe it would be the best option instead of removing or keeping them. Other servers manage fine without them and even with mini crits it would require more skill than with crits.

BLU team should be capable of carrying round without using such a powerful crutch imo, most regular blus now are Not Good so they can just abuse the crits to the fullest,
I know crits are a panda-community.com classic and part of the fun is the intensity of the fight when you're a RED. But they just bring worse and worse blus, both skill based and iq based this would raise the skill level just a little more and slightly prevent a few more freekills.

add mini crits
I remember writing on another post like this saying that crits shouldn't be removed for one reason or another but now I think differently and believe it would be the best option instead of removing or keeping them. Other servers manage fine without them and even with mini crits it would require more skill than with crits.

BLU team should be capable of carrying round without using such a powerful crutch imo, most regular blus now are Not Good so they can just abuse the crits to the fullest,
I know crits are a panda-community.com classic and part of the fun is the intensity of the fight when you're a RED. But they just bring worse and worse blus, both skill based and iq based this would raise the skill level just a little more and slightly prevent a few more freekills.
If you just had any idea what me and kazzy witnessed today they need fucking insta kill otherwise they are fucked

• Disagree
Reactions: vinny
maybe when a certain blu to red ratio is met they get crits otherwise they get minicrits like 3 against 9 reds get crits for example and then any higher ratio of blus they get minicrits cus 3x damage and 1:3 ratio make sense? ? ? ?/

• Dumb
  • Old
Reactions: _Black and Ura
maybe when a certain blu to red ratio is met they get crits otherwise they get minicrits like 3 against 9 reds get crits for example and then any higher ratio of blus they get minicrits cus 3x damage and 1:3 ratio make sense? ? ? ?/
Cool find someone to write the plugin for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread