Need help testing Knockback changes (1 Viewer)

Heather

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
With the prioritisation of Knockback as the change that the VSH community want to see first, I went and figured out how to do just that. But as it stands I can't run a server to test these changes myself due to my pc's capabilities and just general porting issues.

So i'm wondering if anyone who is familiar or not with running Source servers for tf2 and/or vsh that can run a test server and help me test to see if the changes take affect and see how severe the changes are.

I'm hoping through doing this, i'll have a set amount of different knockback value changes that stay within the realms of viable and not painful to play against that I can put fourth for voting amongst the community.

The problem isn't not knowing how to run a Source server, rather than the lack of hardware/access to portforward as to why I can't setup one myself.

As for the plugins for VSH, I'm glad you mentioned since I should've probably included it in my original post.
This is the link to the VSH plugin version used on the server including all the add-ons applied currently with the exception of a few.
The add-ons that aren't necessary are limited to VSH Monoculus Styled Healthbar

I can join to be the test subject ig

Users who are viewing this thread