need administration (1 Viewer)

Mösl

as the title says, class warfare is in serious need of an entitled admin
the plugin is buggy as hell, spawning people outside the map etc ( which is a problem of the creator, not of panda admins, just wanted to say)
the biggest problem is that now 90% of the players know how to crash the server on purpose (which happens lot) and there is literally never an admin on the server to either kick players who abuse the mod or at least warn them
also, afk manager is needed, teamscrambler, and 9v1 happens all the time because teambalance is not existant
sorry for my english, i hope you guys get what i mean

• Agree
Reactions: CiroBishop
The community is aware of this; has been for a long time. The same goes for the Hidden, pretty much. The issue is that no suitable candidates apply, and as long as they don't there is not much panda can do. One can hardly ask of admins that do not like the mod to go there. It would only be discouraging, really. At best, people might be tempted to go there more often, but only if they want it, not because anyone is forced.

• Informative
Reactions: Mösl
you got a good point there, there is no sense in forcing people to be there. but maybe saying that writing !motd in chat would force you to join a team when you join the server and not crash the server and maybe doing something about teambalance would help to get the server popular

just get a message when you join to type !motd to joina team, and not crash the server and a afk manager and everything is fine
would have edited my last message but it won't let me

I tried, but never saw anyone do anything.

Users who are viewing this thread