Invalid Natalya's Freak Fortress admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natallie

Hellow everyone, this is my admin application hope you like it! :)

- Your name and/or nickname

My name is Natallie, but in game i use Natalya.

- Your age

Im 17 years old, but ill be turning 18 on october 12th

- Your Steam2 ID

My Steam2 ID is
STEAM_0:1:52785798

- Your general online times and your timezone
My online times: All the week from 17h to 22h, but on saturdays and sundays 14-23h
My timezone: GMT + 02.00 / UTC + 02.00

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

I usually play on the Freak Fortress server and i wish to become an admin there, i would come to other servers in case of a report.

- Do you have a microphone?

Yes, I do and i sometimes talk.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

I have only been an admin once and it was in a gmod server, I had communicated alot with the players so nobody would have been lefted out.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

No, sadly I don't.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

I have felt that I can communicate with alot of people and understand they're problems, I just cannot tolerate bullying, racism and hate. I want to make everyone happy, make them feel comfortable in the server and most importantly, that they would have fun in the server.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

For being rude and offensive: 1 warning - Gag for 10 minutes - Kick from the server
For teaming: Slayed both of them - Kick - Ban for 1 day
For spamming in chat/mic: 2 warnings - Gag for 5 minutes - Gag for 30 minutes
For being in a spot where the player can't reach you: 1 warning - slay - kick
For delaying the round: 1 warning - timebomb - slay

Hellow everyone, this is my admin application hope you like it! :)

- Your name and/or nickname

My name is Natallie, but in game i use Natalya.

- Your age

Im 17 years old, but ill be turning 18 on october 12th

- Your Steam2 ID

My Steam2 ID is
STEAM_0:1:52785798

- Your general online times and your timezone
My online times: All the week from 17h to 22h, but on saturdays and sundays 14-23h
My timezone: GMT + 02.00 / UTC + 02.00

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

I usually play on the Freak Fortress server and i wish to become an admin there, i would come to other servers in case of a report.

- Do you have a microphone?

Yes, I do and i sometimes talk.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

I have only been an admin once and it was in a gmod server, I had communicated alot with the players so nobody would have been lefted out.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

No, sadly I don't.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

I have felt that I can communicate with alot of people and understand they're problems, I just cannot tolerate bullying, racism and hate. I want to make everyone happy, make them feel comfortable in the server and most importantly, that they would have fun in the server.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

For being rude and offensive: 1 warning - Gag for 10 minutes - Kick from the server
For teaming: Slayed both of them - Kick - Ban for 1 day
For spamming in chat/mic: 2 warnings - Gag for 5 minutes - Gag for 30 minutes
For being in a spot where the player can't reach you: 1 warning - slay - kick
For delaying the round: 1 warning - timebomb - slay
You know you have to play 72Hours (3 days) to apply? You only have 3 hours,so this is INVALID.

You know you have to play 72Hours (3 days) to apply? You only have 3 hours,so this is INVALID.
Yes, you might have seen that my forum account was created 3 hours ago, but i actually played the server i want to apply 2 days and 16 hours..

You need 3 days to apply, you have 2 days 16 hours, invalid. Try to get in a bit more time

so someone mark this invalid please

Marked invalid due to a reason stated above. You may reapply as soon as you meet the requirements.

CLOSED.

• Agree
Reactions: EvoWarrior5
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread