My resignation (1 Viewer)

blood3y

It was about time for this moment to come, and here is the time when I take my resignation. A few reasons for this action could be the fact that I feel and think I am not helping enough, as I should for my given rank, because of my overwhelming by many factors schedule. On top of that, as the new year already came, and so have my new journeys, plans, and work to do for this year as well, I decided to end "my online era" here and now. I am not sure exactly what awaits me if it would be for the better, or worse, but I'll proceed with raised head straight in my way as I've always done and I will manage everything that's up to come.

Of course, before that, I will have to thank all of you here. To thank you for the absolutely great time I had around those years of playing in these servers, later after that becoming a worthy member of this community, for the faith given to me to be a part of the administration team, and for every moment of joy, happiness and fun, provided to me while playing on these servers, and for the awesome countless people which I met during those years, believe me, or not, I had the great opportunity to meet truly great and real people and a lot others who have made my days really good and worthy of remembering forever. And I truly hope that I've made some good moments worthy of remembering for you.

@Kevin Please get my power removed and once again, thanks for creating this place and keeping these awesome servers and the community in general, you may forget this, but you truly made one part of my life really happy, and I appreciate it.

I also want all of you to stay strong and healthy, always trust yourself, and don't be afraid to spread some joy and fun for the others on the servers, who knows, you might make somebody's day that way. :)

I will be on from time to time on discord, you could always message me there.
Peace out

say sike rn...

• Sad
Reactions: _Black
Take care my friend stay healthy

Even tho we werent always on the same page our discord moments and ingame fun made up for plenty of that. We don't differ too much from what we think or do thats why it was always a good time.
but where the wind may blow for you hope it goes with full sail and you never have to look back on bad days you got your route planned now go with speed.
See you on the sunny side my dude
raw.png

You were a great admin and obviously a friend and it was fun playing with you and talking every once in a while. Good luck with whatever you have planned and hope to see you again :)

Users who are viewing this thread