My last goodbye by Skiffa (1 Viewer)

metsän henki

Donator
Since I cant change my name back to Skiffa, I'll give my lasts words on this forum now.

I am going to delete my account, well deactive and then remove my email. Why you have may ask, I feel its just best for me.

I even remember when I joined to panda mario kart first time, everyone thought I was girliest gay ever or, I borrow my friend, kmod's words "fucking faggot". I was bad at english and barely cannot talk, used a lot google tranlate, yet we had fun. playing a while and people wanting me as a admin, I decided to apply and that was the best decision ever. I was queen of mario kart. I met amazing people there and from here, on the forum as well.

We had dramas together, I had fight with certain people, I am sorry if I left a bad taste of myself. I had problems in my life, I still have and those never will leave my life. Yet, I want to thank you all, without you, I probably would be annoying little shit, eventho I still am, but just hornier. It was interesting to see how this community will evolve

I want to thank few people here
@Kevin : thank you welcoming me to your community and administration side, eventho I had poor english, without staying regular and actually talking people improved my english so much.
@EvoWarrior5 : I simply always enjoyed reading your texts, I always loved to read good arguments and long messages. I never have meet the person, who can carry the converstations that easily.
@Madact : We used to have hate/love relationship, I am sorry those bad times, and those hate, which I might cause because of it. I am happy that we are getting so well nowadays, eventho he had our fight over 5 years ago,
@Danny : you are amazing guy, keep doing that!
@Fredo : Thanks keeping my baby server safe, continue to keep it safe
@Kmod : I have no idea why we talked often before , we are so similar , I am glad that I open myself to you and got my best friend.
@Cbtg : never seen so smart, yet so young guy, probably smartiest guy after Evo.
@Tolfx : cute noob

I could thank few more people, but I see they not being active on this forum anymore.

Thanks others keeping panda somehow alive and giving it's personality. I might play on panda servers in future, cant promise that. If you are going miss my horny bullshitting, be free to add me via steam. I will delete my account in few days.

Goodbye

I'm glad you came back briefly after a long hiatus as it was good to see you still well. We do have a long history of ups and downs but that's what makes our jokes and banter so special :)

I think you can ask Kevin to change your name back to Skiffa before you leave, but if you're eager to go then no worries.

May your life be well. Hoping everything turns out amazing for you.
And here's an oldie I use to give to leaving pandas

@Madact doesnt matter, am I Skiffa or something else, aslong, there is my name written in my text :) Do you know does my threads get deleted after my account's death?

@Madact doesnt matter, am I Skiffa or something else, aslong, there is my name written in my text :) Do you know does my threads get deleted after my account's death?

It shouldn't get deleted, this should stay here. I could be wrong though. Never really seen a once active account deactivate before (that I can remember)

@Madact that's I am wondering as well, never seen someone deactivating his/her/its account.

Would be someone so kind and delete all my previous thread except this one. I can link my threads via steam, if someone wish to do that. I could really appreciate that

@Madact that's I am wondering as well, never seen someone deactivating his/her/its account.

Would be someone so kind and delete all my previous thread except this one. I can link my threads via steam, if someone wish to do that. I could really appreciate that
I do believe we aren't allowed to delete threads on the request of users, just heavily moderate them to remove sensitive information.

Plus you have a lot of threads :oops:

I do believe we aren't allowed to delete threads on the request of users, just heavily moderate them to remove sensitive information.

Plus you have a lot of threads :oops:

I forgot I was shitposter, oopsie ::P::. Can you atleast remove my selfies on selfie thread? I dont want rabdom people to see my selfies and I would like to have my privacy.

Reactions: Madact
Goodbye, Skiffa. Enjoy your life as best as you can.
And sincerely, thank you for the 520€ you donated to support and improve this community.

• Friendly
Reactions: metsän henki
The mk community thanks you for your everything.
You will always be a part of this server, and we will always welcome you back of you want to join.
In the words of a gamer:
F

• Friendly
Thank you for sticking by for this long. It is sad to find out that your time here has come to an end. I must thank you for what you have done for and with us. I give to you my best wishes to you and your future.

• Friendly

Users who are viewing this thread