My Journey (part 1) (1 Viewer)

Continue Story?

• Total voters

Racer911-1

Hello everyone.

I don't know how to start with the story in a good way since i was never good at writing so I'll just do it like this.

I am currently taking a vacation/holiday with my family in the mountains where I can't play TF2 and so am taking a couple peeks everyday to see if there's something entertaining to read or similar. As I was looking at the new stuff I decided to go to certain topics and list them in specific ways which suddenly gave me some nostalgic thoughts once I saw old applications/unban requests/etc... . And that's when I suddenly stumbled to my very first post in this community that probably changed the way I am today.

"Banned, please unban" is what changed everything for me. A very nervous moment, never talked with other people, never knew how to communicate, r/youngpeopleyoutube type of kid, no one I knew before and something, that could've been so much different it it wasn't for that unban.

I was like 11 years old at the time playing on a Mario kart server minding my own buisness. I will never forget the last moments when I used to play huntsman and kill (ex-)admin Skiffa midair. The next couple seconds of my memory would be seeing the screen that originally said that I was banned. But I couldn't even speak, read or understand English. And so for the next 2 years I sometimes tried reconnecting to the servers, thinking it's just a connection problem. Until I realized after finally reading what the message said. I actually had a laugh when I found out that the reason was aimbot.

After that I decided to make an end to the ban and make an application to get unbanned with the help of my father.

The moment I send that unban request and couldn't even wait with what felt like taking a month when in reality the unban took 2 days. But these 2 days where the most intense days I will ever have on this community. Because it could also have been declined that would suddenly make things different. I wouldn't even be here.

But the trust you guys gave into me and getting to remember all this is making me so happy about how great you can all be in your own way.
There are so many new people I've met that would be supportive and care about who I am.

What about you? How did you get here? Did it change your life and influence it?

Should I continue with my story or just stop it here?

With great happiness,
A fellow gamer

A lot more interesting than mine, legit joined forums and then necrobumped a few threads on accident. :soldier:

Reactions: ChipZ

Users who are viewing this thread