My Hilariously Bad Giveaway (1 Viewer)

Bambi

Donator
Hello you fantasmagorically beautiful people

Me and @Snake have decided to host a summer giveaway. We are planning to host this event on August the 4th 8:00 PM UTC+2 (Time is not final). Everyone who is a member of the panda community is welcome to join the giveaway! Except teddi, you go hide in a corner or something.

What kind of prizes will there be?

I tried to provide a wide variety of different items while also trying to keep this themed for summer. Currently there are 69 prizes to be won. They include but are not limited to-

• Max heads
  • Unusuals
  • Ear Buds
  • Keys
  • Taunts
  • Paints
  • Tickets
  • Many more!

All prizes will be listed on the discord server, if you have any questions about these feel free to ask us.

How do you join this giveaway?

We decided the best way to keep track of everything is to make a discord server. From there on you’ll get a regular role assigned to you and that means you’ve entered the giveaway. Keep in mind that this giveaway is meant for panda players only. People that are not apart of the community that enter will be kicked! “But Bambi, how do you know who is and isn't apart of the community?” My stalker levels are over 9000, that's how. Discord invite link~ https://discord.gg/q5DjrBY.

The giveaway will work as followed:

• The maximum prize anyone can get currently is 1
  • On August 4th we’ll be streaming the giveaway on twitch, stay tuned for more information on that.
  • The winners of the giveaway will be selected using this randomizer site http://www.classtools.net/education-games-php/fruit_machine
  • When someone wins an item, they can send a trade offer to me. I will try and accept it as soon as possible. If in any event you are not able to send me one or for some reason never send me one, then I'll try and send your prizes as soon as I can.
Some facts about the giveaway.

• Depending on how many people join, not everyone may win an item.
  • The date of the giveaway currently isn’t final yet. This is due to the work scheme of @Snake and me not yet being shown.
  • There are rules on the discord server. Breaking these could result in being removed from the giveaway!
  • Our steam profiles: Bambi and Snake
  • I will be providing the prizes

unknown.png
if teddi cant join i dont too join either :C

• Sad
Reactions: Bambi and Teddi

Users who are viewing this thread