Answered My Demotion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magglet

Donator
Good day all,

As many of the users on panda will know, I used to be a trial admin on Trade and Vsh. Now I am not here to dispute my demotion in any way. I am sure that the admins and users involved in my demotion thought through and took the time to examine the evidence stacked against me and made an informed decision. However, I would really appreciate the knowledge of why I was demoted. I am not really too sure I know little bits of the story but if someone could please let me know as I am genuinely wanting to improve myself as a player at least.

I do not want to create drama and honestly, I am not here to through hate at whoever had me demoted. I want to apologize to any users that I ruined the experience of panda server for. As it was not my intent. I am really sorry for the trouble and time consumed by users who had to get me demoted. Please if you could PM me through steam I would just really appreciate knowing what I did wrong so I don't do it again and can improve. Thanks and have a good day.

-Mag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread