Declined My bamm Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitro4D

The anual appeal comes around I guess.

SourceBans Ban URL:
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:42637126&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Papa Nitro4D
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42637126
Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-03-31 21:00:08
Reason about the Ban: Racism
Admin that Banned you: @Tolfx
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:

I have thought Deeply and very much about what I have done. And I shall do everything against racism! Go equallity!

No really for real now. I just made a mistake. Like all my other mistakes....

Anyways I'm going to be real. I was that drunk that I might've maybe slight chance that I have said the N word.
In my defence (which in this case is zero to none) I did feel fucked that I've said it. It slipped out.

Alright thats pretty much it. Any questions put it down in the comments and don't forget to like and subscribe!

Reactions: Husky
No really for real now. I just made a mistake. Like all my other mistakes....
You got 9 gags in record, and also 1 mute from Waxel. As you explained the mute was because of your bad mic and now you got a new one and got unmuted because of that, but the gags seems pretty legit and reasonable. That's one of the reasons you got perm instead.

Anyways I'm going to be real. I was that drunk that I might've maybe slight chance that I have said the N word.
In my defence (which in this case is zero to none) I did feel fucked that I've said it. It slipped out.
First of, how will we know you won't "slip" it out again when you are drunk? I've heard some rumors about you, that you are often drunk, and I'm not trying to be rude about it, pretty sure you even said it yourself, and I can't really trust you yet that you wont "slip" it out again. You still got chat left and I think this mute should stay.

You also "kinda" avoided your punishment when you left, as you knew I would punish you for it, and that didn't give a smile to my face. Of course you joined back but doesn't change fact that you did.

You've been around here for a while and you know the rules Papa, and I tbh don't want to give you another chance, but me and @Absinthe will discuses about this and come up with an conclusion, hope you understand.

"You also "kinda" avoided your punishment when you left, as you knew I would punish you for it, and that didn't give a smile to my face. Of course you joined back but doesn't change fact that you did. " If that seemed like my intention. Then sorry I did not mean that. As you clearly saw I did join back almost instantly so that point is not really relevant imo.

Do what you must.

*EDIT*
"You got 9 gags in record, and also 1 mute from Waxel. As you explained the mute was because of your bad mic and now you got a new one and got unmuted because of that, but the gags seems pretty legit and reasonable. That's one of the reasons you got perm instead."

^Yes I do have alot of comm blocks. But most are from 2015. And yes I know "You should've known better back then." Not saying I want to just skip those comms. Cuz they are still blocks on my account. I just Really don't think 5 year old gags/mutes are really relevant at this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: Husky
Hi,

So me and Tolf talked about this and we think its too early to give you another chance. Being drunk is not an excuse for what you say in voice/chat... You still have chat to communicate, use that to show that you can avoid breaking comm rules.

Keep in mind that you already appealed your (as you say) second "second chance" here. Five year old comms have relevance when you still break them after those 5 years...
Behave.

Closed and Declined.

• Disagree
Reactions: Ranger Ciri
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread