Accepted My Appeal. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValyrianEagle

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:181502516&advType=steamid
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Epstein didn't kill himself
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:181502516
Date and Time of the Ban: 2019-05-03 09:55:30
Reason about the Ban: communicating via namechange
Admin that Banned you: Stabbin
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:
1) It was a long time ago, during the time i was banned i realized how utterly shit most other servers are, these servers have decent people that helped me improve my GAmiNg sKillS.
2) Naming myself "gay admin is here ffs" Isn't really a good reason for a permaban, now is it? :)
3) I realize how childish my actions were, naming myself "gay admin is here ffs" wasn't funny, nor did it make people laugh.

Extra : :3

Roughly 5 months have pass. I mean at least you sort of acknowledge the fact that the rename was kind of childish, the perma ban might’ve not seen justifiable to you but ultimately it’s up to the admin who’s dealing with it in this case @Stabbin

I wouldn't just ban someone for this, maybe in 2013 but not this recent. Something more must have been going on. I also noticed I copied @Heratade 's ban exactly, so we probably talked about it. Hera, do you remember any details?

Hello, VapingEagle.

Naming myself "gay admin is here ffs" Isn't really a good reason for a permaban, now is it?
Nah, it's not because of THIS particular name. I remember you being provocative and toxic, always insulting people. After your permanent gag you kept communicating by changing your name a lot, also insulting via nicknames. I warned you before to not do that. When you did that once again, I checked facts by GameME and decided a permanent ban for evading punishment.

Well, I'm glad you understood your mistake. It's easy to check if you do the same shit again. Some months have passed, so I'm willing for an unban. I hope you will behave. Make yourself familiar with the rules and abide by them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread