My apology to panda and a unbann applicationA (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBan Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:63019016&Submit=Search

Name of your Banned Steam Account: She
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:63019016
Date and Time of the Ban: 2016-03-23 14:44:46
Reason about the Ban: Exploiting - Needs a perm by now
Admin that Banned you: @Madact
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:

Hello dear Panda community,

My Name is yuyu and I wanted to apoligze for my misbehaving on your Community/Jailbreak server. It was a long time ago that I got banned and I did multiple applicaitons for my ban, but all of them got declined. Back when I used to play on your servers I was inmature and did not act accordingly, as I said I misbehaved alot and often I did not look back on my mistakes when I was warned. Basically I was a little dickhead who did not listen to anybody because apparently I didn`t care back then. Untill the time when I grew up and got mature enough to say that the permanent bann that I got was not for no reason. It was a good choice to keep my old self away from the server because I would´ve not learned. In life you learn out of mistakes and I wanted to deeply apologize again for my childish behavior. I was a dickhead because I loved your server and the community but I did not listen to any warning nor to admins wich was my mistakes. I also were a bit toxic. Im really ashamed of my old "me". I am about to turn 19 in less than a month. I wanted to ask if I can get another chance to play on your servers I have learned out of my stupid mistakes and my dumb decisions that I have made and wanted to play on your servers again, it really means alot to me if I could get unbanned. The Panda community was the server that I grew up on as a kid, basically my childhood since I spend 90% playing on your severs my whole TF2 time. I promise that I will not break any rules on the servers as I did when I was younger. It would be the best gift that I would get when I get 19, I will be able to play on my childhood server again and have alot of fun with the players on the server. It comes deeply from my heart. I hope that you guys accept my apology and see throught this text that I have wrote that I mean it and have learned out of my mistakes. I dont wanna waste your time reading this so I will end it here. I hope you guys understand me and can see through my perspective. Thanks alot and stay Blessed !

Previous appeals.

• Informative
Reactions: Madact

Previous appeals.

Clearly you did not read my text that I wrote, I said those appeals were when I was childisch I was not mature. Now I am grown/matured up and take responsibilties.

Clearly you did not read my text that I wrote, I said those appeals were when I was childisch I was not mature. Now I am grown/matured up and take responsibilties.
You kinda missunderstood the situation, he simply pointed out your previous appeals

• Agree
Reactions: Magglet
My apolgies. I didn't mean to come across as undermining your points or damage your chance at appeal. It is common to help the admin who is dealing with appeals. Madact being an extremely active admin who deals with a huge amount of opinions and information over her years of service and it is not expected of her or any admin to remember each persons case.

Just adding your previous appeals helps them remember but can also aid you by showing you have improved on your behaviour and care put into your appeal when compared to previous attempts.

• Funny
Reactions: PNN
My apolgies. I didn't mean to come across as undermining your points or damage your chance at appeal. It is common to help the admin who is dealing with appeals. Madact being an extremely active admin who deals with a huge amount of opinions and information over her years of service and it is not expected of her or any admin to remember each persons case.

Just adding your previous appeals helps them remember but can also aid you by showing you have improved on your behaviour and care put into your appeal when compared to previous attempts.

Oh I understand, thank you for helping her. I wish you a great day

Apologies for the wait on this.

Well thanks to Magglet's links I was able to remember who you where. You were quiet the handful!
At first I thought I was missing something to this due to the negative ratings, but I believe it's about the misunderstanding so it's looking all clear.

The user is referring to EU jailbreak, which is not as active anymore. Looks like they want to join the EU trade server really. I know staff are active their, so I'm going to give you a chance. If you did decide to join our other jailbreak server, we have diligent regulars who record/report and admins who can come on when they can so if you did end up breaking rules again you'd be found out with video evidence.

If you exploit again, you will be permanently banned without warning and won't be able to appeal for 3 years.

Make sure to read the general rules here:
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/gameserver-rules-06-04-2017.3409/

Here's the jailbreak rules, they've changed a lot and really long so best to stay on red for a bit:
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/jailbreak-rules-01-11-2018.11901/

Accepted

• Winner
Reactions: ZeroPC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread