Invalid My apology to panda and a unbann application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello dear Panda community,

My Name is yuyu and I wanted to apoligze for my misbehaving on your Community/Jailbreak server. It was a long time ago that I got banned and I did multiple applicaitons for my ban, but all of them got declined. Back when I used to play on your servers I was inmature and did not act accordingly, as I said I misbehaved alot and often I did not look back on my mistakes when I was warned. Basically I was a little dickhead who did not listen to anybody because apparently I didn`t care back then. Untill the time when I grew up and got mature enough to say that the permanent bann that I got was not for no reason. It was a good choice to keep my old self away from the server because I would´ve not learned. In life you learn out of mistakes and I wanted to deeply apologize again for my childish behavior. I was a dickhead because I loved your server and the community but I did not listen to any warning nor to admins wich was my mistakes. I also were a bit toxic. Im really ashamed of my old "me". I am about to turn 19 in less than a month. I wanted to ask if I can get another chance to play on your servers I have learned out of my stupid mistakes and my dumb decisions that I have made and wanted to play on your servers again, it really means alot to me if I could get unbanned. The Panda community was the server that I grew up on as a kid, basically my childhood since I spend 90% playing on your severs my whole TF2 time. I promise that I will not break any rules on the servers as I did when I was younger. It would be the best gift that I would get when I get 19, I will be able to play on my childhood server again and have alot of fun with the players on the server. It comes deeply from my heart. I hope that you guys accept my apology and see throught this text that I have wrote that I mean it and have learned out of my mistakes. I dont wanna waste your time reading this so I will end it here. I hope you guys understand me and can see through my perspective. Thanks alot and stay Blessed !

I’ll give you a chance to write accordingly to the template, what has already been written doesn’t need to be rewritten. Post it in this thread in a new comment:

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account:
Steam ID:
Date and Time of the Ban:
Reason about the Ban:
Admin that Banned you:
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:

Im sorry but I really have no idea where to post it, a friend is helping me but im a extra problem, I apoligze for the problem I do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread