Invalid My Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

President Haltmann

Name/Nickname;President Haltmann/LordButtlet

Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:0:100961830

Online Times and timezone: I am mostly online weekdays from 19:00 to 22:00.Weekends I'm on whenever.However every fortnight i'm at my dads so they are times i wont been on my PC.(Ill change my steam name to say (At Dads.))

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes, but i don't really use it,unless i need to (Competitive,Matchmaking,or Talking to Friends,etc.)

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: No this is my first time to dedicate my TF2 time

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: Mostly Duel,but i frequetly go on Vs Saxton Hale and Dodgeball

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: I have watched a few basic tutorials on YouTube

Why should we choose you?: I am very dedicated to TF2,loved it from the start,and i always see stuff,especially on Duel, such as unfair stick-trapping, which i wish i could stop as it just makes the fun game of Team Fortress 2, very unfair and unenjoyable.

What will you do as Admin?: To conclude i will,like i said in the former question,make the Panda server experience for fun and enjoyable by making people follow the rule accordingly,i have been in servers where the fun is ruined by people who aimboting/hacking/micspamming/etc and just don't follow the rules.As a normal player you cant do anything so i am applying to make the Panda servers more fun.

-LordButtlet

Okey, i need to close and mark the application as invalid due to the reason stated above by Deep.

You can apply again when you meet the requirements of:

- Age 15 or permission from other admin
- Playtime of 3 days

Reactions: Madact and Deep
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread