Invalid My admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BunnyBoy

Here is my form to be an admin application all filled out
- Your name and/or nickname
My real life name is Ryan. Not sure if I have to include my last name. People call me BunnBoy due to my love for bunnies lol
- Your age
- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
I'm 19, above the age limit.

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:1:128332590
- Your general online times and your timezone
Eastern Time Zone I am online (at least) from noon to 10:45PM on weekends and on week days I am on (at least) 6PM to 9:30PM
- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I mainly play on Jailbreak
- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes, I use it all the time
- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
Most servers are strict on admin and moderators, so mp
- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Sadly, no
- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
You should choose me to be part of your team because I am very active,loyal, and trust worthy. I am kind to all players and give people a second chance.
- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
I would mainly make sure everyone is following the rules with at least 3 warnings. How ever, since I mostly play jailbreak, all the warnings mostly imply to the jailbreak servers. (Warning 1 gives the player a 1 hour guard ban,warning #2 gives the player a 4 hour guard ban, and warning #3 gives a 24 hour guard ban to the player)

Applicant has failed to meet the following requirement:
  • Minimum 3 days playtime
You only have 1 day and 16:21:35 hours playtime on NY Jailbreak. To check your playtime type "/rank" in-game, or click here.

You may re-apply once you have 3 days playtime. Also, for future reference, I'd suggest putting in more effort in your application. The formatting can use improvement, and your overview of your policies and punishments can be expanded by going into detail (e.g. Spamming on mic: 1 warning > 2 hr mute).

Invalid
and Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread